Chapter 10

Branch and Creek talk business, and Poppy gets a call from a friend.

Branch's eyes widened, Hickory and Trollex looked up at Creek who had a smile on his face.

''Hello mate.'' He said holding out his hand.

''Hello Mr. Creek I'm Branch.'' He shook Creeks hand but he was tempted to slam his head into his desk for his treatment of Poppy but stayed professional.

''Nice to meet you I hear your the best I would like to talk to you about handling an account.'' Creek said in a buisness tone.

''Yes right this way.'' Branch motioned as they walked into his private office.

Hickory and Trollex watched them, as they were working.

''I just hope Branch doesn't do anything stupid..'' Trollex said worried.

''He won't but it would be justified if he did.'' Hickory frowns working while watching from the room if need be he would go in and cause a distraction.

In the office Creek sat down and Branch got on his computer it was quiet. ''Forgive me Mr. Branch but you look familar have we met before?'' Asked Creek studying Branch he looked so familar.

''I don't know I just have one of those faces. So what account are we handling?'' Asked Branch.

''Well I'm opening a new studio/hotel and I want you to handle the accounts for it.'' Creek said.

''Ok and do you have your ID with you?'' Branch asked.

''Yep right here.'' Creek gave it to Branch.

''So you own yoga studio's huh I've heard of them.'' Branch said trying to think of something else so not to attack Creek.

''Yeah I do and for doing this I will give you a membership pass.'' Creek said leaning forward.

''No thanks I'm fine.'' Branch said and saw Creek and Poppy's name.

''Ok so yours and your wife's name on here?'' Asked Branch.

''What no just mine please and anything I do here is confidental right?'' He asked a bit nervous.

''Yes I don't go around telling everybody's accounts.. but answer me this why don't want your wife's name on here surely she will help you run the place.'' He asked while trying to pry.

''No she is a stay at home wife and plus its not a place she would care for.'' He seeming proud of it.

''I see I bet she is a beauty.'' Branch said thinking of Poppy and the way her body moved against him the night before knowing he was getting what Creek wasn't.

''Yes she is take a look at her.'' He showed Branch a picture of him and Poppy and they had their arms around each other smiling and laughing.

''Dang you're lucky.'' Branch said more to himself rather then Creek.

''I am though she a handful, and this will help be a place to go to when the wife gets to be too much to handle eh you know what I mean.'' Creek teased and winked.

''No I don't, but whatever floats your boat.'' Branch said filling out the rest of the stuff meant more time for him and Poppy.

''Right.'' Creek said as Branch got the account number and everything ready.

''Wait now I know your Branch aren't you didn't you live with your grandma Rosiepuff?'' Creek asked.

''Yeah that would be it.'' Branch said not looking up.

''Right sorry to hear about her, and you were my wife's old ex boyfriend.'' Creek managed to point out.

Branch faked a smile. ''Yeah I wouldn't say old but you could say that I didn't think you knew me.'' Branch said

''Oh I remember you, and it was a close tie with Poppy I thought I lost her to you, but me and her got married and we are happy as can be.'' Creek said smugly happy to mess with Branch.

''Me and Poppy are ancient history, it was a summer fling between us and in fact you did me a favor taking her it wouldn't of worked better she was happy with you then miserble with me sure we had fun but she happily married that all I care about.'' Branch said playing it cool hating to say that.

''Yeah she's happy we get along great, she amazing in bed and thanks for preparing her for our wedding night she knew what she was doing.'' Creek rubbed in his face.

Branch was holding back his hands in a fisted ball under the desk, it was taking all his will power not to punch this creep for it but he realized he contined not caring Creek wouldn't know. ''No problem but anyway the accounts will be taken care of and you can check them online at anytime.'' Branch said.

''Great thanks mate.'' He shook hands and left.

Creek was a bit nervous and jealous, Branch was back and sure the blue troll and Poppy were together and Branch said there was nothing between them surely if they had a fling and met up again they might have another one. ''I need to keep an eye on him.'' Creek said to himself.

Not knowing that Hickory heard that.

Creek got outside and called Arianna.

''Hey beautiful yes I'm on my way, yes get the hot tub going and I'll get the champagne.'' He said hanging up and getting hard and he made a call to Suki.

Meanwhile Poppy was at Branch's reading when her phone went off and she saw it was Suki.

''Hey Suki!''

''Hi Poppy long time no speak say when are you gonna come in I miss seeing you.'' Suki said handing out a coffee.

''Well I'm free this afternoon.'' She said smiling.

''Great meet me at our cafe around 1 ok we should catch up.'' Suki said.

''Sounds good I'll be there.'' Poppy giggled.

''Bye.''

''Bye'' They hung up and Poppy got back to reading.

DJ Suki hung up and was sighing her and Poppy were gonna talk she needed to know what was going on but Poppy sounded happy.

Enjoy and comment.... Next up Poppy and DJ Suki have a get together and we see more of Creek and Arianna along with some Broppy.