ஐ〰ฺ·:*:·✿003

Don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
maybe get some whipped cream too I could put that to use later.
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ஐ〰ฺ·:*:·✿Blaring sound of your alarm from your cell phone rung through your eardrums

Fluttering your eyelids open, you released a gentle exhale through your nostrils a gentle kickstart to you waking up.

Attempting to raise your torso, your body was weighted down, shifting your hazy gaze to the sleeping Yoichi, his onyx strains messy from his slumber.

His tatted arms were wrapped around your waist as he laid his head on your abdomen. Combing your fingertips through his hair, you smiled faintly at the adorable scene before you.

It would have been much better if it wasn't for the annoying alarm.

"Yoichi... can you move? I need to go to work."

"Tell 'em you're sick and can't make it..."

Even in his sleep talking he didn't want you to leave his arms.

Hooking your hands underneath his forearms to unhook his arms from around your waist, you carefully maneuver yourself from underneath your husband.

A sharp tired exhale brushing past his lips, you stood beside the bed reaching to grab your cell phone until Yoichi's hand grasped the back of the oversized shirt you worn-which was his- and pulled you back into the bed.

"Y-Yoichi!"

Stammering out in surprise, your eyes widened as you were forced back underneath him.