ஐ〰ฺ·:*:·✿ 006

Don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
Kei is perfectly fine. Even Uzuki if you wish.
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𖤐𖤐𖤐¡LEAVE COMMENTS! 𖤐𖤐𖤐I enjoy reading your funny and amazing comments, they motivate me to continue to write more chapters for your favorite books!

I enjoy reading your funny and amazing comments, they motivate me to continue to write more chapters for your favorite books!

ஐ〰ฺ·:*:·✿❝Sir put your hands behind your back! You're under arrest!

Your thoughts were seized by Nakase's voice coming from behind you, your eyes still fixated on Uzuki who kept his eyes fixated on yours.

There was an emotion lingering in his gaze that made chills run down your spine.

Infatuation...bloodlust

Although you wouldn't be able to recognize it at the moment it was enough for you to say the next words to your partner.

"Nakase put your gun down."

Your comment shocked the woman, her eyes widened as she glanced back and forth between you and Uzuki who only kept his gaze on you. "But he killed someone!-.."

"They were going to kill us. So put it down."

Stating your command once more as you sheath your pistols, the woman hesitantly did as you ordered an uneasy feeling washing over her as she felt something was off with the man in front of you.

"Thank you, I see someone is wise enough to listen."

"Sir, I appreciate your aid however you could take your leave now. We no longer need your assistance any further-"

"Kei is perfectly fine. Even Uzuki if you wish."

Staring at him silently a bit confused as to why he was so adamant about you using his preferred name but nonetheless, you nodded not wanting to dig more into it. "Uzuki. Once again we appreciate your help but I think you should head home it's not safe at night."

"I don't think it's safe for you either, it seemed these men were very adamant to see you killed."

Now that he mentioned it...they did, they even knew my full name and mentioned me leaving an organization either I joined them or got killed...

Your eyebrows knitted in deep ponder, you pressed your lips together as the male's voice rang through your mind.

Did they say I have a bounty on my head?

Eyes widening in realization, your eyes frantically gazed at the bodies before you. Turning your head to Nakase, you didn't notice what was happening until Uzuki brought it to your attention.

"Nakase I have to end our shift. I need to make a call. But before that, we need to call the supervisor so they can come here and do what they need to do...Uzuki was it? Thank you again we have to leave."

Kei nodded with an unreadable expression, the male slipping his hands into his pockets. "Of course, have a good and safe night officers."

Watching you and Nakase run towards your vehicle, Kei's smile vanished once you were out of sight the male's cold-dead irises snapped to the assassin who was still alive.

Walking towards him, he kneeled beside him staring directly into his eyes with a cold stare. "She has a bounty on her head...why?"

"Why...Why the fuck would I answer you?"

A sharp gasped cry came from the assassin as Kei ruthlessly pressed down on his broken arm, the man's back arched in agony. "B-Because she left the organization of assassins! Both her and her brother! They both have bounties on their heads!"

Moving his hand from the assassin's broken arm, Kei released a closed-lip hun in ponder. "Now that's not good... I just found her again and she's already about to be killed?...no...not at all... well I guess we have to change some things around now do we."

Digging into his pocket, Kei grabbed a small pill forcing it into the man's throat. The white-haired male stood up dusting off his black trench coat as he watched the man began to struggle for air as foam began to spill from the corners of his mouth.

"Such a shame...I was hoping to stalk her in the shadows for a while longer and yet you bastards forced me to show myself early... it's fine I will just make with what's due."

Turning on his heel, Kei calmly walked down the alleyway from the two bodies the man turned the corner and then approached the black car.

Climbing into the back, the man right beside him tapped the ceiling signaling for the car to move, as the vehicle began to make its departure Gaku shifted his gaze from the window to his boss.

"How come you didn't get her?"

"Because now isn't the right time. I was just going to take her but she sees my face and it's as I thought..."

Swiping through the photos on his cellphone, his eyes lingering on the variety of photos of you stopping on one particular one of you smiling.

"She doesn't remember me."

"Huh, so I guess you don't have to off her then? Since she doesn't remember you she doesn't know you're X."

At Gaku's words, Kei turned off his cell phone the man sitting back in his seat quietly debating with his next decision. It was rather intriguing that the only woman he had known for years, was the only one who had seen his true face at the scene of the crime just for her to fall to her death or so he thought...

The same woman who doesn't even know who he was...

"I am rather intrigued by her...instead of killing her I want to see any other uses I could put her to."