ஐ〰ฺ·:*:·✿ 007

Don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
You will address her as Mrs.Nagumo or I will use your limbs as Christmas decorations.
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𖤐𖤐𖤐¡LEAVE COMMENTS! 𖤐𖤐𖤐I enjoy reading your funny and amazing comments, they motivate me to continue to write more chapters for your favorite books!

I enjoy reading your funny and amazing comments, they motivate me to continue to write more chapters for your favorite books!

ஐ〰ฺ·:*:·✿❝Hey you two! Miss me? Last time I was here I tricked the two of you into thinking I was Sakamoto!

The smiling Yoichi stepped into the family-owned store, his presence being greeted with mixed emotions from everyone within.

Taro and Aoi greeted him happily all while Shin and Lu held the same dreadful expression, the two muttering the same thing underneath their breaths.

"Great...the imposter is back..."

"Aw, you guys are my fans! How cute!~"

Yoichi wrapped his arms around the duo's shoulders just as they went to hit him the assassin ducked and dodged with a laugh then made his way toward Taro who sat at the register.

"Sakamoto! Nice to see you, so what is this about my wife coming to integrate you?"

"My sister scares me..."

Taro muttered, the large man could already feel beads of sweat forming against his forehead at just the thought of him being forced to tell you the truth.

At their words, Shin's eyes widened in shock upon realizing who they were talking about. "Wait!-...Boss's sister, (Y/n) is married to him?!" dramatically shouting, pointing at Yoichi who leaned against the counter with his cheek in his palm.