ஐ〰ฺ·:*:·✿ 005

Don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
Now is that any way to treat someone who just saved your life?
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·❝Now is that any way to treat someone who just saved your life?❞· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ஐ〰ฺ·:*:·✿❝Are you sure you will be okay here by yourself?

You adjusted your long black sleeve shirt, you were getting ready for work, however, Yoichi had made you aware that he would be staying home today.

"Babe, you act as if I'm incapable of caring for myself! I'm not a child, you know?"

Yoichi who was searching in the cabinet, rolled your eyes and then opened the cabinet beside you revealing the unopened Oreo cookies. "Looking for these?" you raised an eyebrow holding it out for Yoichi.

Yoichi moved his head from the cabinet to look down at the cookies, he flashed you a grin grabbing the treats from you. "Thank you!"

"I'm not saying you can't take care of yourself but I just want to make sure you don't wreck anything."

Opening the treat, Yoichi opened the cookie gazing down at you with a smirk. "Baby, the only thing I'm willing to wreck is you." dragging his tongue across the inside of the Oreo until you playfully flicked his nose.

"You're such a flirt."

"Yet you still married me!~"

Cooing out as you began to collect your belongings to leave, Yoichi waited by the front door the male wielding his usual grin. "I'll have dinner ready just bring yourself, cutie!"

"Thank you, Yoichi! I'll let you know if I end up doing an extra shift." Leaning towards Yoichi planting a kiss on his lips with a grin.