ஐ〰ฺ·:*:·✿ 008

Don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
These are the people she was trying to protect us from? They look nothing more than simple citizens!
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·❝These are the people she was trying to protect us from? They look nothing more than simple citizens!❞· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𖤐𖤐𖤐¡LEAVE COMMENTS! 𖤐𖤐𖤐
I enjoy reading your funny and amazing comments, they motivate me to continue to write more chapters for your favorite books!

ஐ〰ฺ·:*:·✿❝I should probably wait for Yoichi outside the station... ❞

"Are you crazy?!" Nakase exclaimed in disbelief at your words. Although the woman had the correct response to your obvious choice, you merely gawked at her in confusion.

"Uh...No? What's the problem exactly?"

Storming towards you, Nakasa grabbed your wrist just as you were getting ready to leave the dressing room to wait for your husband outside.

Pulling you away from the door, the smaller woman scowled at you. "You just were targeted! You heard them, they know your full government name and tried to kill both of us and you want to wait outside?!"

A light laugh brushed past your lips, you pulled your wrist from her iron grip grasp; finding it rather nice of your new temporary partner being protective over you...

But you already had a family for that.

"Nakasa, I am perfectly fine! You saw how I was able to handle them right? Besides, my family is very protective of me! I'm waiting outside for everyone's else protection."

Your words made Nakasa's eyebrows twist in confusion; the woman thought to herself.

Surely her family can't be that crazy protective over her to make her think she needs to wait outside...shat are they? The army?