Chapter 4

Burt opened the door to find Neil Hamilton himself standing there holding a container. 

"Hello, sir" said Burt.

"Boy Wonder" said Neil shaking the boy's hand.

He turned to the others. "Salutations, super sidekicks. I had my wife make you some brownies as I understand that is something you do for occasions like this."

"Thank you, sir" said Patty.

Brer Rabbit took a brownie from the container and ate it. "Mmm, delishis!" 

"I'm glad you approve. My wife made them in her lab. The heat from the depleted uranium baked them in no time" said Neil.

"Is this gonna make us glow?" said Brer Bear.

"Well. It's very pleasing to know the Boy Wonder gets to live with fellow superhero sidekicks" said Neil.

"Dat's right. We's supah dupah" said Brer Bear.

Neil approached him. "What's your superpower, Mr Bear?"

"Lemme show ya" said Brer Bear.

He put his paws under his arms. "And a one, and a two, and a..."

"No! Don't!" Burt snapped. "Uh... don't spoil it. Neil, they'll show you their superpowers later. For now, why don't you freshen up?"

"Very well, Boy Wonder" said Neil. 

In the infirmary, Brer Vulture had Brer Fox sit in a wooden tub and slathered him with ketchup. 

"Alright, Brer Fox. Lez get diss in all dem hard ter sauce places" said Brer Vulture.

"I jes' can' b'leev Brer Camembert got me again" said Brer Fox.

"Wait. Brer Camembert iz back? We gots ter get rid o' dat ting" said Brer Vulture. 

"I actually thought Brer Camembert was rather cute" said Chad honestly.

"Ya wouldn't think he was cute if ya'd been dare two yees ago. We got massacred" said Brer Vulture.

Brer Fox recounted the entire story of when Brer Camembert wreaked havoc on the mountain. 

It was a day like every other. 

Until Brer Camembert fumigated the mountain with his spray. 

He turned the Laughing Place into the Laughing Stink, Chick-a-Pin Hill into Chick-a-Pin Stink, and the Briar Patch into the Stink Patch. 

All the critters fought the skunk with clubs and sticks until he ran off the mountain.

"By de time dat skunk ran off de mount'n, we lost Brer Moose" said Brer Fox.

"Brer Camembert killed Brer Moose?" Chad gasped.

"Nah, he moved out inter a condo" said Brer Vulture. "But a part of each of us did die dat night."

"We need to get rid of that skunk. We must!" said Jeremy. "I say we trap him and take him to Bambi's forest."

"What'd Bambi evah do ter us" said Brer Fox.

"He's friends wid a skunk. I tell ya, he's up ter sum'n" said Brer Vulture.