Trivia

1. This is the hardest Bunk'd episode I've ever reenacted. In the episode, Tiffany's mother visits Camp Kikiwaka and the campers have to pretend it's full of geniuses. It was really challenging to turn that into superhero powers because I had no idea what power any Splash Mountain critter would have. 

2. This is the first time a Batman star other than Burt Ward has made an appearance.

3. An IMDB fact on the Batman show says that Adam West did find Neil Hamilton difficult to work with. Even though Burt Ward says the whole cast got along great.

4. This is the third time in the series when a character almost left Splash Mountain. The gang almost lost Chad in Explosive Pizza and Patty in Chili Dogs

5. In the original Bunk'd episode, the skunk's name is Big Stinky. My dad would only reenact it if we changed the name of the skunk and we came up with Brer Camembert. Although, since the skunk footage is from the episode, I gave Big Stinky credit for playing Brer Camembert. 

6. I had my dad improvise the part where Brer Fox tells the story of Brer Camembert's previous attack. 

7. Flower the skunk is indirectly mentioned when Brer Vulture says Bambi is friends with a skunk. 

8. Chad's love of animals shines on for the first time since Lamb Chops

9. When defending Burt, Brer Rabbit, Brer Bear and Patty recall events from Iced Gingerbread, In A Stew, Wiener Dogs, and Mississippi Mud Pie

10. In the scenes at the base of Chick-a-Pin Hill, the sign in the background says "Brer Fox's Lair". 

11. The name of the mailman, Russell, is a reference to Pixar's Up. In the film, the little boy's name is Russell and the talking dogs call him 'the small mailman'. 

12. The theme song is an instrumental cover of Camptown Races that you would hear in the Splash Mountain queue. 

13. Burt makes a true statement when he mentions how Bill Dozier told him not to act. He often says that the producers cast him because, if Robin was real, he would be it. So they told him to just be Burt and be enthusiastic. 

14. Technically, Cinderella would be the one to call in a crisis because the castle in the center of the Magic Kingdom is hers. That essentially makes her the authorities. 

15. Patty Duke would have actually been fantastic at doing a different dialect. The first time she said Cathy Lane's dialogue, she did a Scottish accent so well, the producers couldn't understand a word she said and told her to tone it down to more British. 

16. In reality, Burt Ward would have been WAY too honest to lie. He once said that he never sugar-coats anything and just says it. Even in his autobiography, it's not written professionally; it's written just the way he'd tell the stories. 

17. My dad improvised the part where Jeremy says, "That's what this shovel is for, here here." He did that as a reference to his line in Batman, "Don't be a dropout. Here here."

18. After we recorded Brer Fox's line, "You know what happens when skunks get angry", my dad kept trying to say "people die", as a tie-in to Chad & Jeremy's appearance on Laredo

19. Neil says his wife made brownies with depleted uranium in a lab and is trying to discover the cure for sleep. This implies that his wife is a scientist. 

20. Patty's line about Yvonne Craig becoming Adam West's new sidekick was almost true. After the third season of Batman, the only way for the series to continue was to eliminate Robin and Chief O'Hara. Batgirl would have become Batman's official sidekick. That never happened because Adam West just couldn't let Burt Ward go. 

21. Burt's holy exclamation, "holy commissioner limburger", references both Neil Hamilton's role of Commissioner Gordon and the stinky limburger cheese.