Spider-gwen premiere

*skip 8 months*

Sadie's POV

Today was the day of the premiere and I was currently getting dressed. I was so excited to see Tom. He was already dressed and on his way to where I was getting ready. They had me at a hotel so that we could do a little behind the scenes of me getting ready. Right now I already had my dress on. It was this beautiful red dress with web like detailing and I couldn't believe it really. I'm Once I was dressed I saw Tom come in and I smiled softly and waved as I was taken to get my make up done.

__________________

Once we got to the premiere I was so excited as I got out of the car with Tom and watched as people started to cheer and take photos. I wave at everyone and go do a few poses for the press that was there and then I go see some fans and me and Tom go towards an interviewer. "Well don't you two clean up nice. How is our favorite couple?" The interviewer asked.

"We are very happy" Tom nods and I smile and kiss his cheek. "So what can you guys tell us about the movie?" The interviewer asked. "Well There are a lot of surprises in this movie I think everyone will love. There's also a special cameo that of course is so wonderful. We there isn't much I can say of course. So if you wanna find out everything go see the film!" I smile softly. I was really excited to talk about everything but I couldn't and I couldn't let Tom say anything. "Well who was your favorite person to work with that we know is in the film?" she asks. "Well I have to say Tom is really a great person to work with" I bite my lip a little.

We were asked a few more questions which were pretty easy and we got interviewed by a few more people before we got into the theater and I turned around for a moment and once I looked back at Tom he was down on one knee. "Sadie, I have loved you for so long. You are my childhood best friend and the love of my life. The Gwen Stark to my Peter Parker. I know that I could never love anyone else. So..." he smiles as he grabs a small box from his pocket and opens it up to show a ring. "Will you make me extremely happy and marry me?" He bites his lip.

I blush as I look at the ring and nod, unable to form the words to express how I felt as I held my hand out and let him put the ring on me and I leaned down and kissed him

I blush as I look at the ring and nod, unable to form the words to express how I felt as I held my hand out and let him put the ring on me and I leaned down and kissed him. "I love you" I mumbled. "I love you too" he giggles and pecks my lips. "Come on let's go watch your movie" he smiles and walks with her to where they would sit. After the movie they were going on a talk show.

_________________

      After the movie and going to the location of Jimmy Kimmel we come out and we sit down. "Alright! Welcome back. Now I understand you two had a big thing happen for you this evening. Now I'm not talking about the premiere of Sadie's Solo movie which of course is a huge thing, congratulations!" Kimmel paused for people to clap and cheer. "A little bird told us you two are engaged. Which again Congratulations. Two big moments in one night!" He cheers with everyone else.

I was surprised it got to him so quickly but I was still happy to tell anyone that I would be marrying my best friend. "Yeah actually. I'm a little overwhelmed. It's joyful of course" I smile and hold Tom's hand and blush a little bit. "Well we're all happy for you. Maybe next time you're on we'll get you guys a wedding gift" Kimmel smiles softly.

"Thank you. Actually I was planning on proposing a while back but there was a lot of stuff going on and it's crazy that the media is the way it is but that's why me and Zendaya were hanging out so much. We were looking for rings for Sadie" Tom smiles softly and kisses me on the cheek and I blush a little. "So it was the complete opposite of what all those gossip sites were saying.

Well anyway Sadie, Your new movie Spider-Gwen: the multiverse is out now everywhere. Now what can you tell us about the Film? What were your favorite things to film?" Kimmel asks and I look down at my lap as I try to think of a way to answer without giving too much away. "Well no spoilers, of course, I really love doing fight scenes and stuff like that" I smile softly and look at the audience. Jimmy Kimmel asked a few more questions about the movie and showed a clip and then me and Tom left and went back to the hotel room.

When we got back to the hotel room I signed and laid down. "It sucks you wont be on the rest of the press tour but I promise as soon as I'm back from that we should start planning" I bite my lip as I look at him and he nods. "Love, we can start planning whenever you want. But I do agree it sucks I won't be going. It'll be good though. The press tour ends in England right? So I can spend all that time getting our stuff from New York brought to our place in London with the help of my brothers" he smiles softly.

I nod and he pecks my cheek. "Let's go shower and get you into bed. You have a long few weeks ahead of you" he smiles and I nod and go with him to take a shower, making sure to put my dress away in the hotel room closet.