Real life

Sadie's POV
I woke up in my bed alone. Tom probably already got up or had left to do something. I get out of bed and take a shower and get dressed.

After I'm dressed I got a call from my friend Hallye. I pick up the phone. "Hey, Sadie," She says.

"What's up? How's Eddie," I asked while I walked out into the living room. "He's fine. Do you wanna talk to him?" she said and transferred the phone.

"Hey Sadie," he says. "OMG I'M TALKING TO THE EDDIE REDMAYNE!!" I joked. He laughed we talked for a while the.

Hallye had her phone back and I talked to her for awhile. Then I remember I have to be on set for the second Spider-Man movie.

I also have to meet Hallye and Eddie for lunch. I get into my car and go to set. Today we have to start living in our trailers. I walk to the hair and makeup trailer.

"Hey," the makeup artist(Kasey)said. Tom walked into the trailer and walked over to me. "Hey babe," he said and quickly kisses my cheek.

"Hey, time for my ratty hair to get brushed. I'm see you in a little bit," I told him. "Alright," he says and walks out of the trailer.

Kasey did my makeup and brushed my hair and did Dutch braids. "Thanks Kase," I smiled and get up and walked out of the trailer.

I find Tom leaning against it. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be filming. I mean you are the main character," I poke his cheek.

I'm playing Gwen Stark like I did in "Infinity war" and "Civil war" so I'm sort of in a main role. Gwen Stark is the genius daughter of Tony Stark and plays the cello.

She gets bit by a radioactive spider and gains powers and she no longer needs glasses.

She also makes her own web fluid and becomes known as Spider-Gwen.

So basically a female Spider-Man just this time they are able to live in the same universe.

Tom's POV
Sadie is playing Spider-Gwen. So she's my love interest and I'm so happy. I wanted to do something fun with her but we ended up filming .

Then since she couldn't get off of filming long enough to take her suit off she had to put her sweatpants and my hoodie on and I did the same.

We went to a Starbucks for coffee with her friend Hallye and Hallye's Boyfriend Eddie. We talked and hung out until both of us got a text saying that we need to be on set.

We walked to set and got caught by paparazzi

we got back to set quickly and changed into our normal clothes after we filmed some more stuff and got the suits taken off and got into normal clothes.

Afterwards, I found Sadie "hey," I say to get her attention. I have a special place to show her. "Hey," She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"So I want to show you something but I need to get something from my trailer first. Come on," I tell her.

"Can you give me a piggyback ride my feet and legs hurt?," She asks me. "Of course," I smile at her and give her a piggyback ride.

We get to my trailer and I puts Sadie down. I give her a kiss on the cheek "I have to do something really quick.

I'll be right back," I tell her and walk into my trailer and grab a stuffed bear holding a heart with "Love, your Thomas," stitched into it and ran back outside.

I hold the bear behind my back. "Thomas, what are you hiding behind you," she ask.

I take the bear and hold it out for her to see. She smiles and takes it. "Thank you, Love," she says and kisses me on the cheek.