Real Life and text messeges

A/N: this is a days before the premiere and she's going with Tom so that's where she's going because at the moment she's in her apartment in New York. Also she is reprising her role as Spider-Gwen for FFH.Anyway I hope you like it.
Sadie's POV
I wake up to my alarm at 11am. I'm getting on a plane to go to the premiere for Spider-Man: Far From Home.

I get up get dressed get my bags and my Passport and put it in my purse. I get in my car and start driving.

My flight is in 2 hours. It takes me 1 hour to get to the airport because of traffic.

When I get there I park my car in the lot and get one of the shuttle bus things to the airport entrance area. I go though to get my bags weighed and put on the plane.

I go through security and wait for my boarding call. Then my phone dings and see that I got a text from Tom. I answer it and I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Final boarding call for flight 405 to Los Angeles, California," I hear and get up and get on the plane. I get to my seat and sit.

I take my ukulele out of the case that I brought as a carry on along with my purse I paid extra for 2 carry ons. I play a few cords and then put it away.

It gets boring being on the plane so I decided to take a nap

~time skip to after the plane lands~

The plane landed and I get off. I go to the Starbucks and get a coffee. When I get to baggage claim I get a text from Tom.

I put my phone away and get my bags and go through security

I put my phone away and get my bags and go through security. I get to the exit and see Zendaya with a sign with my name. I go over to her and hug her. "Hey Daya," I smile.

"Hey Sadie I missed you. Tom made me come and get you because we're all in the same hotel." She smiles.

I nod and she starts walking out to a car parked with Harrison and Jacob.

I saw Tom get out from the back and he comes and helps me with bags. I just stood there in shock for a few seconds.

"I thought only Zenday was coming because Tom is supposed to be getting final touches on his outfit " I thought to myself.

I come out of my trance and look at Tom a little worried. "Aren't you suppose to be getting your suit finished?," I ask confused and worried that he didn't go.

"That was a little bit of a lie so I could surprise you when you got here," he smiles. God,that smile makes me melt.

"That's the cutest thing ever," I smiles and kiss him.

I get into the car and all of us talk for the whole ride to the hotel. It was very fun. I love hanging out with these dorks.

"We should go out tonight," Zendaya says and smiles.

"Definitely. I can see Jake because I wasn't around for the last half of the press tour," I say. "Sorry I got sick. I really wanted to be there,"

"It's alright, Love. It's not your fault you got sick," Tom smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

I smile and kiss him. "Ewwwww," Jacob, Daya, and Haz  joke. I break the kiss and smile.

I really can't wait for the Premiere. I heard that there's going to be Spider-Gwen and Spider-Man balloons.