Real life + instagram

Tom's pov

I sigh as I get off the plane ready to see my girlfriend after over a month. I missed her and I had been filming no way home separately after we finished the beginning of her Spider-girl movie. I once I got to set I set up some flowers and stuff by her trailer on a little bench and talked with some of the crew about letting me into her trailer and I waited there for her.

Sadie's POV

I sigh as I wake up at 7:30 and make myself some breakfast. Once I finish eating I quickly get dressed and make my way to the set. Once I get there I'm immediately sent to hair and make up and then costumes and once I'm close to where my trailer is I saw Tom on a bench and I take a quick photo before running over to him. "When did you get here? You didn't have to come all this way" I look at him and hug him tightly. I knew they were filming a lot of No Way Home recently. He wasn't supposed to be gone. "Well they're filming some special stuff that they don't want me to see right now so we'll go to that together, plus you make a cameo anyway toward the end so we could probably do that" he shrugs and hugs me back and I nod. I wanted to talk to him more about the rumors about him and Zendaya. I knew they had no merit but it made me anxious because he's my best friend and probably the love of my life. I just shake it off and kiss Tom's cheek. "You should stay in my trailer I have to go work" I sigh and leave him to get my suit on.
___________________________

(Imagine this is the bench I mentioned)

 SadieBDowney look who came to visit me! @Tomholland2013Tagged: Tomholland2013Liked by Zendaya, LifeIsAloha, and 3,723,718 others

Tagged: Tomholland2013
Liked by Zendaya, LifeIsAloha, and 3,723,718 others

RobertDowneyjr this is cute! Tom keep your hands a respectful distance from my daughter.

DylanSprouse legit my favorite couple after me and my wife

ColeSprouse when's the wedding?

Enews what do you have to say about the news of him cheating with Zendaya?

TodieHater36 Zendaya is better then you, I don't know why he would go for you and not a goddess like her

Hater28 why would anyone choose you over Zendaya?

Zendaya so happy he didn't ruin the surprise. He's been talking about seeing you all week.

TomHolland2013 I Love you too, hurry up with your scenes and come hang out with me!

SadieBDowney I'll try to!