75. miyagi-do nights

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"i think the babies are going to both be boys." gioia sighed. "i have an unlucky feeling about this. is it bad i want a baby sister?" the two girls were in the larusso's living room setting up for the gender reveal party. everyone else was in the kitchen, chatting.

"absolutely not." mickey reassured her, bringing the balloons onto the coffee table. "robby and miguel are boys, it only makes sense you have a sister. and you've got a fifty fifty chance one of them will be a girl."

"i mean, as long as they're both healthy i think i'll be fine." gioia shrugged. "i am just so excited to be a big sister." she grinned.

"does that make me an aunt or a cousin?" mickey questioned, a confused look on her face. bianca came up from behind her, placing her arms around her shoulders. "you can be whatever you want to be. but you can't be the mom... that titles already reserved."

mickey laughed. "yeah, i figured that." she turned around to face the woman. "have i told you that your pregnancy glow is blinding me?"

"yes, you have told me, many times." bianca nodded. "and i am very appreciative every single time."

"are you team boy or team girl, mamma?" gioia asked her mother. bianca thought for a second before pulling out the blue pin from her pocket. "team boy! freddie and johnny have a bet. fred thinks carmen will have a boy again and i'll have another beautiful baby girl."

"sensei thinks the opposite?" mickey questioned.

"yeah." bianca nodded, "he bet fifty on it and i have never seen him so sure of anything before. the boxes should be arriving soon, come on guys."

the three moved from the living room over to where everyone else was. carmen wore a warm smile on her face, clearly pleased with the decorations and set up the girls had done. "this looks amazing, girls. thank you so much."

"hey, we were just the brains." mickey said. "these guys were the brawls." she stated, pointing to miguel, robby, hawk, tory and sam. "yeah, we didn't really have much choice." miguel spoke up. "they're very demanding."

gioia smiled, making her way around the table to hawk. "it's all for good cause." she shrugged as her boyfriend wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "you're team girl right?" she asked him.

hawk winced, glancing down at the blue pin on his white shirt. "no... sorry babe."

"traitor." she sighed, shaking her head.