76. spice girls reincarnation

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

despite johnny's embarrassing attempt to turn sam and tory against one another, the girls still managed to have a good time. gioia flicked through johnny's cd mixtape and stopped on wannabe by spice girls.

"okay guys, this is super important." she announced, pressing pause on the song. "we have to establish which of the spice girls we are." she slowly glanced over to johnny and cringed. "hey, um... i'm really s-sorry about this, but there are only five spice girls."

johnny scoffed in an attempt to hide his pains, "yeah, whatever." he was still blowing air onto his forcefully-painted pink nails, sitting at the snack bar on his own.

"we could go up to my room and find some clothes to go with our choices." devon suggested, making them all nod with agreement. gioia picked up the stereo from the ground and they all followed devon into her room. once they entered, she pressed play on the song and devon pulled her wardrobe open.

the girls laughed, chatted and tried on different outfits for a good thirty minutes. johnny didn't seem too bothered being left alone, choosing to use the time to conjure up a new plan to start drama. another thirty minutes passed, this time it used to create a dance performance. it took a while convincing tory to participate, but she eventually gave in.

she was allocated ginger spice, mickey was sporty spice, devon was scary spice, sam was posh spice and of course, gioia was baby spice. finally, it was time for their performance. mickey gave johnny her phone to record, spending a good five minutes telling him what to do.

"okay, okay!" johnny exclaimed, tired of being treated like a child. "i've got it, okay? three... two... one... go!"

tory leaned over and played the song who do you think you are, and they began their routine. despite having an hour to prepare, the routine quickly went wrong. mickey accidentally struck devon in the arm and tory managed to step on sam's foot. johnny couldn't help but smile at the altercation, hoping something would come from it.

"sorry." tory whispered to the brunette. sam shook her head with a smile, "it's okay." she muttered back, making johnny groan.

"and scene." mickey exclaimed, making them all bow. johnny handed mickey back her device. "yeah, that sucked."

"i think it went great." devon huffed, her hands on her hips. gioia nodded in agreement. "and i think you're just upset that you weren't able to dance with us." she shrugged.

"shut your mouth, seafood." johnny groaned, even though she was right. as they argued, mickey seemed to be still panting, "hey, should we get changed? i don't really want to sweat in your clothes, devon."

sam laughed at her friend. "you wanted to be sporty spice and you're tired from a five minute dance?" she challenged. mickey sighed, pushing sam away. "i've had a long day." she shrugged.