Prologue

Disclaimer:
I own none of the videos or photos used in this story.
Warframe is owned by Digital Extremes and Azurlane is owned by YoStar.
[item obtained] < will mean an is item obtained
("what?") < will mean someone thinking
*woosh!* < will mean sound effects
-skeptical- < will mean what type of facial/bodily expression
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tenno's P.O.V)

Cephalon Cy: "Cephalon Cy's report. Tempestarii, Final Voyage. Today a centuries-long journey ends. [Life pod retrieved] Together we braved a turbulent void deep within, He who has been slumbering lost has finally been recovered.

Tenno: ("i just hope we may put him to rest.")

Cephalon Cy: "Tenno, Proceed to the Cargo hold."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Location: The Tempestarii's Cargo hold)

Tenno: In front of the coffin "Cy let's get this thing open" As the Tenno looks towards His/Her left to see the shadow.

???: "I wait for the shadow" The being inside of the coffin speaks in ancient void language.

The Shadow: "Your Shadow has come." The coffin begins to open.

Cephalon Cy: "Sevagoth. A Warframe believed lost to the void forever his energy almost extinct.

Sevagoth Embraced his Shadow once again, And both were at peace." The shadow hovers towards Sevagoth and reunites with himself after many years.

(The man in the walls P.O.V)

The man in the wall looks through the void observing what's going on.

Sevagoth's coffin is shot into space and is destroyed. But just before his body is destroyed along with the coffin, The being known as man in the wall takes his body.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sevagoth's P.O.V)
"Wakey Wakey" Sevagoth opens his "eyes" for the first time in many years since being trapped in the hell known as the void, as he sees a floating child smiling at him.

Sevagoth's Shadow talking for him: "Who are you?"

The Floating child: "Well...Me? you can call me, The man in the wall."

Sevagoth's Shadow: "The man in the wall?"

The man in the wall: "You must be thinking that it's a weird name right?"

Sevagoth's Shadow: "Ye- wait, how did you know?"

The man in the wall: "Now that's a secret"

Sevagots's Shadow: -skeptical- "Alright."

The man in the wall: "Great! Now let's get to the point shall we?"

Sevagoth's Shadow: "Go on"

The man in the wall: "Excellent, Now i have a really nice deal."

Sevagoth's Shadow: "And what deal is that?"

The man in the wall: "I'm getting there. Here's the deal Sevagoth."

Sevagoth's Shadow: "How do you!?"

The man in the wall: "Know your name? Hehehahaha!! I KNOW EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN IN THIS UNIVERSE BOY!"

Sevagoth's Shadow: "What do you mean by that?"

The man in the wall: (-smiles-) "That's because i am the literal embodiment of the void."

(Author's note: im going to get rid of the "shadow" part of his dialogue to save time)

Sevagoth: "That cannot be! That's impossible, i haven't seen anyone like you before."

The man in the wall: "I just haven't shown myself little sevagoth."

Sevagoth: "Fine, what is your deal."

The man in the wall: (-smiles-) "I'll send you to a place i have been eyeing, i saw a position has opened up similar to the position you were once as."

Sevagoth: "A railjack commander?"

The man in the wall: "Not a railjack commander, but a commander of ships."

Sevagoth: "Ships? like the old ones before the orokin era?"

The man in the wall: "That is exactly what i'm talking about Sevagoth."

The man in the wall: "Now Sevagoth, you are dying i am just prolonging your death, so what is it going to be? (-holds up both his hands-) die? or live?"

Sevagoth: (*If it means saving people....Then i'll do it*) "I'll do it"

The man in the wall: "Perfect! Now this might hurt but don't worry, you'll live."

Sevagoth: "what do you mean by THA-" excruciating pain hits Sevagoth and void energy fills him reviving him as the last thing he sees is the man in the wall waving at him.

The man in the wall: "Bye bye! Have fun."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue is finally done! It is probably short but i couldn't think of much for this prologue since i haven't watched the azur lane anime yet so ill be getting to watching it right now!