Chapter 2 Finale - Perchance, Like a Human

Disclaimer: I own none of the gifs/videos/pictures used in this story (Other than ones i have made)
Warframe is owned by Digital Extremes and AzurLane is owned by YoStar (en)
("Welcome to my AzurLane.") < Thinking
*Krakaboom!* <Sound effects etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Location: The Ocean, P.O.V: Y/N)

As i observe the maid stop Zuikaku from cutting down Enterprise i look over to Hornet and ask her a question.

"Do you have any idea who she is?" Hornet looks at me and responds: "She's the Royal Navy's head maid: Belfast"

(Light Cruiser: "Belfast")

"So she's an ally?" Hornet nods her head weakly from her injuries.

"Good." I turn back to their fight. Since the rest of them aren't trying to fight with us right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(P.O.V: Nobody)

Belfast deflects the strike of Zuikaku, protecting her ally. Shoukaku drops down from the sky and lands next to her sister.

Shoukaku: "Zuikaku!"

Zuikaku: "A maid?! What type of joke is this?!" Prinz Eugen, from the sky, hovers over and begins to speak: "Royal Navy, second ship in the Edinburgh class of light cruisers--Belfast.

Prinz Eugen: "She might look like a joke, but she's still a formidable opponent. Do not underestimate her."

Belfast: "A pleasure to meet you once again, Prinz Eugen of Iron Blood. I must say, it is unexpected to meet you here."

Prinz Eugen: "Indeed. Perhaps it's not a bad idea to settle old grudges out here in this battle. Far away from Iron Blood or Royal Navy." Prinz Eugen's rigging bites the air, ready for a fight.

Belfast: "I have no objections to your proposal, but..." Belfast looks to the left and sees that Queen Elizabeth and the rest of her fleet has arrived.

" Belfast looks to the left and sees that Queen Elizabeth and the rest of her fleet has arrived