Chapter 1 part 1- The Girls Which Soar along the Seas

Disclaimer:I own none of the videos or pictures used in this stories except certain ones
Warframe is owned by Digital Extremes and Azur lane is owned by YoStar
[Item get!] <Item obtained
("Are you serious?") <Thinking
*Bam!* <Sound effects, etc.
(-Suspiciously-) <Expressions, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nobodies P.O.V)

???: "Wake up." as our protagonist opens his eyes he finds himself on an open patch of grass with light bearing down on him.

Sevagoth: "My head hurts, what happened?" he says to nobody in particular as he reaches to his head to feel human hair and skin.

Sevagoth: (-Shocked-) "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! I shouldn't be like this..." he looks around to find nothing but rocks and trees.

Sevagoth: "This place looks beautiful, It reminds me so much of earth before i was created, i have seen pictures of it after all." 

Sevagoth stands up and beings to walk around the island taking in the scenery but just as he rounds the mountain to get to the other side of the island, he begins to hear fighting as he rushes forward to find out what is going on and to finally find any glimpse of civilization.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(??? P.O.V)

???: "War. Yes, war never changes, despite what era it is." As an Eagle soars above the sea with the sun beaming down.

???: "The long since lost age of discovery. Humanity set sail into the oceans with adventure in their hearts." Very old pictures reveal ancient ships from long ago setting sail.

???: "But soon, those hearts were filled with a different desire, to conquer the seas." The same pictures morph to reveal the ships beginning to fire upon each other as they proceed to destroy one another.

???: "However, the true enemies appeared from outside of our world." Modern day ships are seen in new photos firing once again at one another, as portals begin to open behind those same ships revealing black and red futuristic ships, along with women coming from the same portals.

" Modern day ships are seen in new photos firing once again at one another, as portals begin to open behind those same ships revealing black and red futuristic ships, along with women coming from the same portals