Chapter 4 - The Decisive Battle!

Disclaimer: I own none of the gifs/videos/pictures used in this story (Other than the ones I have made)
Warframe is owned by Digital Extremes and AzurLane is owned by YoStar (en)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Location: Abandoned Island near the Sakura Empire, P.O.V: Nobody)

Siren ships are seen in the waters around an abandoned Island, searching for our trio.

The trio hide away in the buildings of the Island as to not be caught by the Sakura Empire.

Sheffield peeks around the destroyed corner of a building to observe her surroundings, and as she looks down towards the ocean from the building she's hiding in, she spots two Sakura Empire ships.

(Battleship: "Yamashiro")

Yamashiro looks out at the island, trying to find the whereabouts of the three as she slides off the mast she's holding onto.

Yamashiro: "Ouch..."

And while that is going on, Sheffield sprints between buildings as the Fighters of Zuikaku fly past her.

On the second ship, the Kansen that has been sent to deal with the three are revealed to be: Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Takao, Atago and Ayanami.

(Heavy Cruiser: "Atago")

In one of the abandoned buildings of the island, we see Akashi tinkering with the Black Wisdom Cube.

Akashi: "Hmm... This is such a mystery." Edinburgh sits near Akashi with a tray of tea and asks her:

"Are you sure you have no idea about what it is? This is the Sakura Empire's secret weapon, right?" Akashi points at Edinburgh and waves her arm up and down and then shrugs.

Akashi: "I'm just a repair ship! I don't know any details about this..." Akashi turns back to the Black Wisdom Cube and remembers when Akagi received the cube from Observer Alpha.

Akashi: "Who would've thought that they received it from the Sirens..." Akashi shakes and falls to the ground in fear.

Akashi: "This must be some seriously bad stuff. I'm scared!" Sheffield jumps through an open window and into the room.