Chapter 5 - Yūhabahha And Down time

Disclaimer: I own none of the gifs/videos/pictures used in this story (Other than the ones I have made)
Warframe is owned by Digital Extremes and AzurLane is owned by YoStar (en)

"Hehahaha!" - Man in the wall/etc.

"Love each other, for me!" - Flashbacks/etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(P.O.V: Y/N)

Me and Cleveland watch as both Atago and Takao jump away to retreat.

"Where are you going?! Get back here!"

Cleveland stops me before I can follow them as she shakes her head.

Cleveland: "No, let those two go, Commander." I look at her with confusion but soon calms down.

"Fine, go on ahead. I'll look for Javelin and Laffey." Cleveland nods her head at me as we both go our separate ways.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes, I finally find Javelin and Laffey with their friend, Ayanami.

I land behind Ayanami and observe their conversation. Laffey holds out her hand and smiles as Ayanami recoils, Ayanami, being conflicted slaps her hand away and pushes past me as she retreats.

Javelin: "Wait! Ayanami!" We three look at Ayanami's figure escaping over the water as I walk up to the two.

"Are you two alright?" Javelin turns to me and shakes her head sadly while walking up to me while holding her arms out.

Javelin: "Did we do something wrong?" 

I shake my head and crouch down to embrace her as she cries on my shoulder with Laffey coming up and joining her.

And after some time, they both fall asleep as I lift them both up into my arms and start walking back to our fleet.

But as we near the shore of the Island, time freezes as I hear a voice in my head.

The man in the wall: "Y/N." I look around for his voice in shock as he continues.

The man in the wall: "Look, Y/N, that glaive of yours is not enough. Even if you think it is, it isn't. How will you defend yourself with a weapon like that? That's why I will be gifting you some weapons. I, Er... 'Received' this sword from a dying warrior."

I look in front of me in shock as I see a sword appear from a void portal and latch itself onto my waist. Along with a Rubico, a rifle, and a Vasto going into my void storage.

 Along with a Rubico, a rifle, and a Vasto going into my void storage

(AX-52)