Chapter 1 Finale- The stage has been set!

Disclaimer before we start this final part: I own none of the pictures or videos used in this story.
Warframe is owned by Digital Extremes. Azur lane is owned by YoStar (en)
[Item Taken] <Item being obtained
("For real?" ) <Thinking
*Kaboom!* <Sound effects, etc.
(-Push-) <Expressions, etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nobodies P.O.V)

(Location: "Azur lane base's dock")

Just before the events of last chapter's ending, we see our protagonist on the docks looking out towards the battle.

Sevagoth observes the fighting frustrated for being useless, but as he thinks, he begins to hear a voice in his head.

The man in the wall: (-Laughs-) "You know don't you? about the abilities you have gained from me."

Sevagoth: "What abilities?"

The man in the wall: "Who else has the abilities of the void? I mean come on! I gave those...What do you call them again? Tenno? Yes them, i was the one to give it to them, and now you have them as well."

Sevagoth: (-Shocked-) "I didn't need these abilities, why give them to me?"

The man in the wall: "Oh Sevagoth, do you really think, that as you are now that you can beat the sirens? You do not know just how strong they are, how did you think they invaded this world?"

Sevagoth: "I see where you're getting at, but how do i use them? i have no idea what to do!"

The man in the wall: "You'll have to learn then, just like the tenno."

Sevagoth: "Fine, now what do i do?" The man in the wall, after hearing his question points towards the battle.

The man in the wall: "You should go help them, they are getting beat! Hahahaha!"

Sevagoth turns towards the battle and finds that a young girl is floating in the water injured with a massive white fox looming over her.

Sevagoth: "I cant let her die!" Sevagoth tries once again tries to activate transference and successfully summons his old body, as he finally reunites with his old body he rushes towards the fox with intent of stopping it from biting down on the young girl.

(sorry for being so fast, but it was all i had to make with, it is indeed mine.)

)