Memories

September 14. 10:32 PM

"Jesus fuck Y/N! Every damn time!" Kate yells out loud at me after I successfully got our last victim. The man body gets limp and weak as he falls onto the mud, the mud splattered a bit around his dying body once he hits to the ground. Jesus fuck, what has my life become to? This is not what I expected to do at the age of 16. I was supposed to be at home hanging out with him, gossip with him, cook with him-Anything but this!? No I could never imagine myself doing this. But here I am letting my horrible intrusive thoughts turning into action, using something that I'm good at with something bad, and knowing two languages made a great use for more victims.

"Hey, at least I got him!" I yell back trying to defend myself- it was messy but at least I got the job done. Sure our victim figured out what I was trying to do to him, besides I've been a proxy for like 2 months.

"I know... Look I get it, you're a newbie, being a baiter is not so easy and all you can think of is Toby making your life miserable...I get it-"

"You don't! Look I was so close to having a normal life and now my chances are ruined all because of Toby!"

"Look can we talk about this later? Yelling at me ain't going to make bring back what you've had and make it any better Doll."

Well shit... That sentence does a really gets a way to get me silent. I look back down at the old man's limp body just laying there while a river of red shiny crimson liquid oozes out of his body. That guy definitely had a better life I do right now. All I do is obey that creepy tall faceless man, murder, isolate myself from that town, and sneak out sometimes to check up on the guy who had saved my life before who can't save me again.

"I just want to go back home and live my life the way how I wanted... Not living like this Kate" I choke out my words, fighting the urge to ball my eyes out.

3 Months Ago...

May 13th. 3:23 PM

I'm walking back home feeling the weight lift up from my shoulders. My school is pretty... interesting but it could be worse. My school is filled with all types of people, you know the basic people, athletes, nerds, alternative people, weird people and THOSE weirdos. How much of a chance will I know who to stay away from? Very low but befriending them? Very high.

I'm the type of person who fucks with everything unless if it's harmful. Movies, books, video games, and even all types of music. When I say I listen to all types of genres, I mean it, and yes including country. I gotta be like-able somehow I guess. Besides I was exposed to many things when I was younger so I guess that explains that I don't really judge people's style. I stay silent but not too silent, because I know I'll end up having to interact with people, I just have to be careful. I'm well known, but not popular. This is what I want and I'm getting it.

This is what my you get self always wanted. Going to school, able to get along with so many people, having a wonderful friend group, having decent grades, and finally having a nice home life.

No I don't live with my daddy nor my momma. In not living with an older sibling,cousin, or an aunt nor even grandparents. I live with someone who used to be a stranger who became like an older brother to me. A man who made me believe not every older guy is horrendous.

Now here I am, walking back home feeling even more relief that I'm almost back home because what just happened at school just isn't a great day. My friend Lizzy, and Candy aren't getting along and I ended up hearing their sides of their stories and being in the middle of their bullshit. Now this is really funny and interesting for me because I get along with them both and because of that I ended up being in the middle of it.