Gasp...!

(Y'all like my old drawing? ;3)

(Anyways.)

3rd POV:

"Don't you even dare to speak about my daughter. I know you definitely think I'm weird for adopting a kid and raising her at the age of 22 but it's because I want to rebuild a family. Ever since she's gone 'cause some prick really had to take her away from me... You started bringing shit up about Yesenia-"

"Shut the fuck up she ain't your daughter to begin with- I know damn well it made it easy for you to chose to let Y/N live with ya, you're doing that to fulfill of the dream of rebuilding a family and pretend that she's Yesenia-"

"I'm not!"

Present...

"I don't wanna talk to you, Toby. Besides I'll get over what's happened soon" I sigh while I try my best not to look at him. Out of all the roommates I live with in this cabin, it really has to be Toby...

"L-Look whistle I kno-w that I messed up- whistle-"

I look up seeing Toby struggling to speak because of his Tourette's and horrible stutters. I know this'll be a very long conversation.

"I shou-Fuck-fuck-FUCK....Sorry give me a second..." Toby lets out a sigh of defeat that his Tourette's got the best of him.

"It's cool, take your time dude" I give him a small smile...Now the fuck did I give him a small smile?
Now he's going to think I'm going to forgive him...

"Look I sh-should've-"

"Muñeca... I need to talk to you for a second"

His sentence gets interrupted by our boss. I groan then I begin to walk up to him to find out why he wants to talk to me. Like I said earlier, he's always on my ass. I look up at the faceless transparent lanky ass man (yes that's how white he is...)

"Follow me..." 

I grumble quietly to myself. I look up at him then ask him a stupid question. "May I have a break? I had done like 12 missions this week"

"Yeah, you're going to have a break for about 5 days..."

YIPPIEE :D

"Because I'm going to prepare you a mission that'll last about 5 days-"

PUTA MADRE.

"Also I'd like to mention that the man you just killed, he had a go pro camera attached to his belt, luckily the lenses were scratched and the video is low quality so it didn't grab your features."

"Uh Oh... So like did you get rid of it? How did you catch that?"

"I didn't when I was watching you how you murder that man. I found out because there's a leaked footage of you murdering him on BestGore.Com"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT...! So you're telling me there's a leaked footage of me killing my victim?" I gasp, my heart fell to my feet and so did my stomach, feeling like Slenderman is going to fucking punish me.

"You didn't lead him into the forest deep enough Muñeca"

God I wish I never let him choose my CreepyPasta name.

"For now I'm going to let it slide, since you got too lucky- you're always lucky..." His voice drops low...very low. He sounds like he's ready to fucking kill me.

"A-alright..." I stutter. "So when's the 5 day mission? Am I going alone?- If not then can I invite Kate-"

"After your break, your break starts now. Also no you're not going alone nor going with Kate, you're going with Toby"

"Please tell me that I miseheard that, I'm going to stay with Toby for 5 days?!"

10:12. PM

"W-w-wait really?" Toby lets out a small gasp. I can tell he's trying to hide his excitement.

"Yes Toby, right after my 5 day break, we need to go to this small ass town and stay there for 5 days there. Because Slendy has tons of people listed who he wants us to get rid of them" I sough softly feeling. "Slendy is going to give us like about 300$ for a hotel room aaaand you're drooling again..." I rant but I stopped because I noticed how his drool is seeping out through his heinous bitten-through-cheek.

"F-uck...not again" He lets out an annoyed pout when he begins to use his sleeve of his black turtle as an handkerchief to wipe off the saliva off.

"As I was saying, 300$ for a hotel, and for food-" I begin to speak again just so I get interrupted by Toby speaking to me as we're cool like back then.

"Y-you think whistle snap we c-can cook t-that one meal we always-"

"Toby in reality I'm not trying to get along right now, I'm sorry but it's true, I'm still pissy about what happened. Sure it's been months but you need to understand how much is affected me" I spat out feeling bad for him but at the same time not really.

"Oh..."

June 17th.

"WHAT THE F-UCK?!" Toby laughs out loud in shock about how weird my ex boyfriend was during the relationship and even out of the relationship. Motherfucker is a weirdo.

"Yeah! Literally he told me how he's jealous of my fictional crush..." I begin let out a laugh sounding like a damn tea kettle.

"Literally when I had first met Hector, he gave me a horrible impress by seeing his Roblox name" Luis bumps in the conversation with us.

"Oh my fuck! Yes!" I laugh even more.

"Oh no...wuh-what was his name?-snap whistle" Toby chuckles after he lets out a tic with a wide smile on his face, feeling so comfortable with his grotesque scar on the side of the cheek being exposed in front of us.

"Oooh it's bad" Luis wheezes while he remembers the username.

"His username was 'Inciales_cuidades_En_Mi_Piel<3' " I spit out a quick wheeze before I catch my breathe and explain to Toby what it means. "Now before you ask me 'T/N what the fuck does it mean? To translate this username for you... are you ready?"

Toby prepares himself, he takes a small deep breathe before he speaks. "Yeah Y/N, I'm ready to cringe again"

"Initials carved in my skin" I translate for him with the most high pitch voice ever before I let out a laugh seeing Toby's face contorting to a 'Girl hell naaaaaah!' facial expression.

"N-no... why would he-he think it's cute?" He gives Luis and I a shocked expression with a smile.

"I don't know, but that dude is mentally [r-worded]" Luis lets out a small chuckle before Toby finishes his small laugh and tells us something serious.

"Guys, I'm so happy that I'm friends with you two. I'm glad that you Luis, gave Y/N a place to stay. That lead her to meeting me to meeting you,Luis, and now we're a great bonding group. Also I got a question Luis, what made you wanted to let Y/N live with ya?"