Wowzers...?

"Oh? So he had been hanging out with you hm?"

"Yes Natalie, literally I cannot believe I was besties with him, and we both ranted that we'll live in the same apartment together once I move out of town to go to the college I've always wanted to go ever since middle school. I dead ass found an amazing cheap apartment, and the college has this thing to give you free lunch for a month straight and guess what? He told me how he would love to mature with me and change together" My eyes sting begin to sting. Not because of the breeze. No. It's because I feel like to cry.

"Aaaw Doll..." Natalie sighs, feeling bad for me. "Well look, make him do the work since you're not just a murderer, you're also a baiter" She pulls me into a hug.

I look up with my shiny orbs feeling embarrassed for almost breaking down in front of her.

"I notice how you hate Toby... why's that?"

"Ah... he's my ex boyfriend that is why. But now you telling me about your past with him now I see why he was always gone back then. It's not because of missions or because he was exploring abanded buildings. It's because of you..."

Because of me? Oh...?

OH SHIT... Damn how can I be so slow?

"Oh shit—fuck I'm so sorry Nat—"

"Nah Doll— are you okay with me calling you by your CreepyPasta name? You seem to be not liking it"

"Only with you and Kate, not Toby nor Slenderman"

"Ah okay. What I was telling you that I'm cool with it, besides I see why he would hang out with you A LOT."

"Why? Girl you look so damn beautiful..." I begin to feel my face getting hot to my ears. "Your nice peach skin, great eye, and your chocolate brown locks? Amazing combo. Also just getting to know ya and been hanging out with you a bit, you're so funny and sweet"

"Well yeah but here's the thing. I noticed how he isn't very open with me as he was with you. Hearing about your friendship with him is some deep level shit. You two sounded like you know each other since childhood"

July 4. 8:23 PM. 3rd POV:

Laughs, smiles and even some squeals from happy kids fills the park. The smell of barbecues lingers in the air while children play at the park with the street lights the only light that helps their little orbs to see good. Knowing where they're hanging, swinging and stepping while parents catch up, gossip, checking on their kids to see if they're hungry or thirsty or seeing if they're safe.

At the far side of the park is there's a dock surrounded by freezing cold water. People smoking weed and drinking beers while they're watching the fireworks show.

Then at the edge of the dock there's two people, a boy and a girl closely sitting together. Super close. While their legs are dipped in the cold water, while the chick is taking a hit of her weed pen before she passes it to her best friend.

"OH MY FUCK LOOK!" Y/N exclaims excited as 7 fireworks flew up rapidly in the dark sky, leaving sparks behind before it disappears then BOOM then another BOOM as they crack and explode, sprinkling and glittering the night sky with shiny colorful twinkles.

Toby flinches a bit, by the loud whistles and thuds. "Jesus fuck!" He laughs in shock almost somewhat falling into the water with her dab pen.

"Careful Toby" She chuckles while another loud whistle echoes before it turns into a loud pop.

"T-Thank you for in-nviting me, tic I honestly never thought I'd be this happy until you came into my life on accident tic" His lips curve to a goofy grin before he takes a quick drag of the pen.