MUEHEHEHE😈

"You did-what?!" I try my best to sound too loud in the hotel. "You fucking spent 250$ dollars for THAT room... Out of all the rooms-"

"I-it was the last option and r-oom" Toby tries to explain to me while his face gets red at fuck.

"Dude you just realized there's motels other than hotels, right?" I give him a terrified look like he just called me the most canceling creative offensive slur. "I should never trusted you to look for a damn room" I whisper to myself.

"W-whatever, it can-t be that bad"

4 Hours Earlier...

"Bye Toby, good luck" Kate gives Toby a goodbye while he puts my small suitcase and duffel bag in the trunk of the car while I start the car.

Clockwork smiles at me then gives me a thumbs up for me making Toby putting my shit in the trunk, then she mouths the words: Good luck

"I-I'll drive Y/N!" Toby calls out before walks to the drivers side as I get off the drivers seat.

I walk up to Clockwork when she beckons me, I look up at her then she pulls me into a hug then she whispers to me "Remember, make him do most of the work, you're not just a killer, you're also a baiter"

Honestly I was feeling so giddy when she pulled me into a hug. No one has any idea that I'm attracted and have a small crush on Clockwork. My lips curve up to a goofy grin as she pulls aback.

"Got that Momma" I jokingly called her Momma, then I received a "Oh?" type of look with a smirk. I smile even more feeling proud of myself, I don't know why.

I said my goodbyes to Kate before I walk to the black car while Toby is putting music with his phone connected to the radio by Bluetooth.

I decided to sit at the backseats of the car, I just don't want to be near Toby. I lay on the seats while Toby buckles himself .

"Yo Toby, may I have the aux please?"

"Not now" He answers my question, surprisingly he didn't stutter nor tic at the moment.

"H-Hey... I'm sorry Y/N, I really mean it, and I should've never swim with ya back then like rhat when I was in a relationship with Natalie." Toby lets out a shaky breathe, like he's preparing himself for an argument.

Ticci Toby's POV:

I let out a shaky breath then a I took a deep breath. I just know this'll definitely lead to an argument— I mean I've heard her arguing with other before, it's either she's really fucking out of control with anger like her father... or she'd be calm, way too calm.

Honestly when she raised her voice at the woman who was harassing me for my tics, telling me to shut the fuck up and how she doesn't understand why I couldn't stop. Y/N steps in, she first did it calmly but that old woman wouldn't even calm down, like she was testing her how patient she can be. Y/N was surprisingly patient with her until that expired bitch pushed her buttons. Y/N didn't even care that we were in the middle of a parking lot where there's people.

She just straight up raised up her voice a little at her, and she even dead ass told her to never harass her when— her words not mine "Okay Barbra why won't you shut the fuck up before I pin you down to the ground and throw up in your mouth and let's hope you receive a new kink from that traumatic experience"

Ew... But awww thank you Y/N.

"Toby, I can forgive you for dragging me into this hell hole— well you ain't really dragging me, you were just trying to show me something cool and Slenderman found you red handed. I assume our boss recognized me"