Eleven

True leaned over on the bathroom counter as she watched Nehemiah fuck her from the back through the mirror. They've been having sex everyday ever since Christmas night and Nehemiah has been gradually getting better at taking control. True found that he was a very fast learner, and they have been learning new things together.

They were supposed to be getting ready to go over to the restaurant for the New Year's party, but they've been so wrapped up in each other all day. Good thing they still had another hour to get ready, but they will still probably be late.

"Mmm, yes." True moaned. "You're hitting my spot, baby."

Nehemiah bit his bottom lip as he watched her facial expressions through the mirror. Her jaw fell open as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Shit." Nehemiah cursed as he felt himself about to nut.

"Yes, daddy! Oh yes!" True yelled out.

Nehemiah's knees almost buckled as he nutted inside of the condom. True came on his dick as a string of lovely moans left her lips.

They both came down from their climax and True turned around to face him. "We have to get ready now." She said. Nehemiah wasn't trying to hear that as he went to stick his tongue in True's mouth, but she stopped him. "Nehemiah, I'm serious. My mom is gonna kill us if we're late."

"Alright, alright, alright." Nehemiah said. "Let me just eat it then I'll be done."

True laughed. "No, because you know what you're trying to do. We need to get ready."

Ever since Nehemiah made True squirt for the first time, he's been trying to do it every chance he got and he's been succeeding. Nehemiah smiled innocently as he kissed True. They both got into the shower together and Nehemiah still ended up getting just what he wanted as he kneeled down and ate True's pussy. He was nose deep as he reached up and squeezed on her C cups.

After True creamed in his mouth, Nehemiah was finally ready to get himself together. He decided that the squirt would have to be after the party.

True dressed in an oversized distressed red and black graphic sweater along leather shorts with sheer stockings underneath and black thigh high heeled boots with red bottoms. Nehemiah wore a similar looking red and black sweater with black cargo jeans and red and black Jordan ones.

They headed off to the restaurant, and they were only twenty minutes late which wasn't a big deal. They entered the restaurant and immediately went around to say hello to their family and friends.

"We haven't seen you two since Christmas. The hell y'all been?" Troy asked.

Rashad smirked. "They've been in each other."

"Chill out." Nehemiah laughed.

Troy gasped. "Y'all been having sex?" She whispered.

"Oh, I didn't know Alex was here. Let's go say hey to her." True said to Nehemiah and they both walked away quickly.

Troy looked at Rashad with her mouth open. "They've been fucking, Shad." She whispered to him.

"Look, I don't want to think about that right now. Let's get drunk so you can stop thinking about it." Rashad told her.

"I have my Crown Peach since my parents act like they can't buy flavored liquor." Troy said as she pulled out the bottle from her large purse.

Rashad suck his teeth. "That's the same one you had that night we made baby doll take a shot. You better finish that shit tonight."

Troy laughed. "Oh hush."

-

"Let's take a shot." True said, surprising Nehemiah. "You can take a shot of tequila and I'll take a shot of moscato."