Fourteen

"Why are we going in here?" True asked as Troy parked in front of the intimate store.

"Girl, you and Nehemiah are going on an intimate cabin trip. Y'all should spice it up." Troy replied.

"Since when were you so accepting to us having sex? True questioned.

"Uhh, when I heard you moaning the night Nehemiah spent the night." Troy said as they got out of the car.

True giggled. "That wasn't me—that was him."

"Oop—girl! Let me find out good pussy runs in the family." Troy joked, making True laugh.

They walked into the store and had to have their IDs checked by one of the clerks. Troy immediately led True to the lingerie section. She found two pieces for her little sister. One was a red lace bra and panty set and the other was a yellow one piece that was see through and very skimpy.

"Alright, let's look at some games." Troy said.

They looked at the games and True picked up an intimate card game and dice that Troy convinced her to pick up. "I cant believe I'm doing this." True said to herself.

"You want to try a toy?" Troy asked. "Men love it when you please yourself in front of them."

"Troy, no." True said.

"Girl, trust me. That's what got me pregnant."

"And I don't want to be pregnant."

Troy's phone began to ring in her hand and she quickly answered it when she saw it was Rashad. "Hello?"

"What you doing at the sex store?" He asked.

Troy sucked her teeth. "Stop looking at my location all the time. I'm here with True."

"They don't need shit for that trip! The way she was moaning in that damn room—sounds like they have enough." Rashad replied.

Troy laughed. "That was actually your brother."

"Oh shit. He sounded like me when I be in it." Rashad said, making Troy laugh again. "Speaking of him, he's ringing the doorbell right now. Y'all need to hurry up."

"Okay, we'll be there soon. I love you."

"I love you too."

They hung up the phone and Troy gasped when she saw True looking at the handcuffs. "Are you getting those?"

"Troy, please be quiet." True begged.

"Oop—okay, I'll let you do your thing." Troy said as she tiptoed away.

-

"What you think?" Nehemiah asked True after they finished looking around the cabin and putting their few groceries away.

"I love it. It's so cozy." True replied.

"I was thinking that we could get comfortable, turn on the fireplace, and watch some movies. How does that sound?" Nehemiah suggested.

"That sounds great." True said with a smile. "You can go ahead and get the shower ready. I'm gonna call my parents to let them know that we made it."

Nehemiah nodded before kissing her lips and heading to the bathroom. True sat down on the nearby couch and pulled her phone out. Just as she was about to unlock her phone, Nehemiah's phone vibrated on the table signaling a text message.

True glanced at the phone, but the text caught her attention. She grabbed his phone and unlocked it before going to the message from the unknown number.