Five

"I'm officially done!" True said as she walked into the house. It was the last day of the fall semester and she was finally on winter break. She has two more classes for the spring semester and she'll be a college graduate.

True's phone began to ring as she sat her stuff down. She took her phone out of her pocket and smiled when she saw Nehemiah's name and picture on the screen. For the past month and a half, the two of them have been talking and seeing each other constantly. Nehemiah has taken her out numerous of times and has also cooked more meals for her and vise versa. Everyone was in favor of their evolving relationship—especially Troy.

"Hello?" She said once she answered the call.

"Hey baby doll." Nehemiah said. He has came out of his shell, but he still gets butterflies when he sees her. "I meant to call you on FaceTime—hold on." True giggled as she answered the FaceTime call. "That's better. You're so beautiful."

True blushed. "Thank you. You look handsome in your suit."

"I'm ready to get out of this suit. Four o'clock ain't coming fast enough. I'm exhausted." Nehemiah said.

"Are you too exhausted to have company?" True asked innocently.

"I'm never too exhausted for you." Nehemiah said with a smile.

True smiled back. "How about I go to the store to pick up a few things and we can cook together?"

Nehemiah nodded. "Sounds great to me. What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking stuffed salmon with broccolini and garlic mashed potatoes." True replied.

"That sounds good." Nehemiah said. "Be at my place by five, okay?"

True smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'll see you then."

"Oh—pack a bag too." Nehemiah told her.

True has spent the night at Nehemiah's house a couple of times and enjoyed it—especially the cuddles. The two of them have not had sex and they haven't kissed on the lips yet either, but the cuddles were top tier.

"Will do, sir. I'll see you at five."

"Alright, baby doll. I can't wait."

-

"So now that Nehemiah got True and True got Nehemiah, they don't wanna hang around us anymore!" Troy fussed as she got dressed in a lounging set. "She's over there spending the night and shit."

Rashad chuckled. "Leave them alone. I'm glad they're with each other."

"I know right! They've been so happy and True has been friendlier to other people." Troy said. "Do you think your baby brother is dicking down my baby doll?"

"Nah, not at all." Rashad laughed. "You know he's a virgin, right?"

Troy gasped. "Really?!"

"Yeah, for real." Rashad said.

"Aww." Troy pouted. "True has one body from prom. I had to lie to my parents because she missed curfew humping that man."

Rashad laughed. "I remember that! You were pissed."

"So pissed! She could've at least told me before and I would've had everything planned out, but I had to improvise!" Troy fussed as she stuffed her hair in her bonnet. "Little fast ass! Then they broke up a month later so I did all of that shit for nothing!"

"Why did they break up though?" Rashad asked.

"Something about him not wanting a long distance relationship because he was going to school in Richmond like it wasn't a skip and a hop away. I think he just wanted to fuck with other bitches without experiencing the guilt." Troy explained while rolling her eyes. "I think he has a baby on the way now. I'm good friends with his older sister."