2- The Price of a Secret

Bluey was awoken by her phone alarm. She shut it off and played her game a bit before going downstairs to eat breakfast. After she ate breakfast, she grabbed her backpack and walked out to the bus stop. She got on the bus and searched for her friends, finally finding them. They chatted for a while before the bus arrived at the school. They got off, went to their classes, and suffered the first few classes.

The morning passed by in a blur, the first few classes seeming to drag on forever. Bluey couldn't help but feel a little bored, her mind drifting off to thoughts of lunch and her friends.

Finally, the bell rang, signaling the end of the class and the start of lunch. Bluey quickly packed up her things and made her way to the cafeteria, scanning the room for her friends. She spotted them at a table in the corner and made her way over, weaving through the masses of students.

As she approached the table, she noticed something strange - a group of girls a few tables away, whispering and giggling while looking in her direction.

Bluey tried to ignore them as she sat down, but the girls' laughter caught the attention of the rest of her friends. Indy turned to look at the group of girls.

"What are they looking at?" she asked.

Bluey shook her head, feeling a little self-conscious. "I don't know. But they're probably just gossiping."

"YEAH, GOSSIPING ABOUT HOW YOU KISSED A GIRL!" One of the girls yelled at them, giving Bluey a bright red face. The whole cafeteria erupted in laughter.

Bluey's heart jumped into her throat as the girl yelled out her words. She felt her face burning with embarrassment as the whole cafeteria erupted in laughter.

The rest of her friends looked just as shocked, their faces a mixture of shock and confusion. Chloe was the first to speak.

"What!? That's not true!" She shouted at the girl who yelled that. Bluey poked her arm. "What, Bluey?"

"Um... that is  true..." Bluey told Chloe.

Chloe's eyes widened in surprise, her mouth hanging open. The rest of the girls looked just as shocked.

After a moment of silence, Indy was the first to speak up. "You mean, you actually kissed a girl?"

"UGH! NEVERMIND!" Bluey yelled as she ran out of the cafeteria, crying, into the restroom.

The girls watched in shock as Bluey ran out of the cafeteria, tears streaming down her face. They exchanged confused glances before Judo stood up from her seat.

"I'll go talk to her," she said, her expression stern.

The others nodded, still stunned by what had just happened.

Judo made her way to the girls' washroom, where she found Bluey huddled in a corner, crying into her hands.

She walked over and knelt down beside her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Hey," she said, her voice uncharacteristically gentle.

Bluey looked up at Judo, her eyes red and puffy from crying. She sniffled and wiped at her tears, trying to compose herself.

"Wh-what do you want?" she asked, her voice shaking.

Judo took a seat next to Bluey, her back against the wall

Judo took a seat next to Bluey, her back against the wall. "I wanted to see if you're okay," she said simply, a hint of concern in her usually stern voice.

Bluey sniffed, her tears slowing down. "I'm fine," she mumbled. "Or at least, I will be."

She was silent for a moment before speaking again, her voice low. "I can't believe they said that in front of everyone."

"I can't believe you kissed a girl!" Judo laughed.

Bluey felt her face burn with embarrassment again. "It just happened, okay?" she protested, feeling defensive.

Judo raised an eyebrow. "Just happened? How does someone accidentally kiss someone?"

Bluey felt her cheeks burn even hotter. "It was just a dare, okay? A stupid dare."

Judo chuckled, clearly enjoying seeing Bluey squirm. "A dare, huh? So who was the unlucky girl?"

Bluey looked down at her hands, feeling even more embarrassed now. "It was a girl in my art class," she mumbled.

Judo's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Wait, wait, wait. It was a girl *at this school?*"

"Well, it was last year in 8th grade," she told her. "Her name was Amber Sheltie."

Judo's eyes widened in surprise, her expression finally showing a hint of genuine surprise. "Wait, Amber Sheltie? As in, Amber Sheltie who wears grey glasses and is really fluffy?"

"Yeah? Do you know her?"

"KNOW her?! She's the biggest gossip in school! If you tell her a secret, the whole school knows within an hour!"

Bluey felt her stomach sink. "You've got to be kidding me," she muttered, her heart sinking.

Judo nodded grimly. "Amber is a notorious gossip. You should have known better than to tell her anything personal, if you did."

Bluey ran her fingers through her fur, feeling increasingly stressed. "I know, I know. It was a mistake. Can we not talk about it anymore? Lunch is probably over by now," Bluey said, getting up. They walked out of the bathroom to their separate classes.

Little did they know, someone was in a bathroom stall, listening to the whole thing. You know who that was? Amber.