30 - Home Wrecker!

I immediately notice the moment I regain consciousness.

The pounding behind my eyes lessened and it doesn't feel like someone's hammering into my head at full force anymore. Just that lingering discomfort that usually follows my migraines.

Forcing my eyes to open with caution, I take note of the near pitch black darkness taking over the room.

Thank goodness.

I woke up the last time I had a migraine and forgot to close my curtains. The sunlight was so harsh, my migraine came back at full force.

I see my phone light up on my nightstand and turning my head, the small displays provide just enough light for me to see the water and medicine on my bed side.

I don't remember getting those... but it's no wonder I feel better.

A small, damp cloth slips from my forehead at my movements and I reach a hand up to see the soft fabric carefully folded and still a little cold to the touch. Who did this?

Finally getting out of bed, I ever so slowly trudge my way over to the door, feeling sluggish but better than I did earlier. Carefully cracking the door open, I squint my eyes in preparation for the light difference to hit me, but it never does.

Glancing around the space, it's also pretty dark with only lamps coming from the living room lighting up the three men softly speaking on the sofa. I can just about make the figures before I slowly make my way over.

Kalen's in the middle with his red-head leaning on his shoulder while Kalen runs fingers through his bedhead. Their third is on the largest's lap, I think, since they seem to be talking to someone else out of view.

"She really admitted to all that?" Elias whispers.

"Yeah, she was more than willing to go down the honest route..."

I don't know if they just felt my presence or if my tip taps of my bare feet along the cool floors, that actually feel really nice right now, draw their attention behind them. But Kalen's eyes flit to mine first, observing me carefully from head to toe without reservation.

Elias head pops up behind the sofa at the quietness that suddenly fills the room, staring at me with wide eyes that hold a lot of questions.

Aiden makes his way over to me first.

"Hi..." he mumbles, barely a whisper as his hands carefully wind their way under my arms and around my waist.

It doesn't take longer than a second for me to slump into him and settle my nose into his neck.

"You didn't have to close all the curtains," my voice comes out all muffled from my face being nuzzled onto his skin.

"Actually... that wasn't me, I just woke up too,"

His hand runs up and down my back. I already want to go back to sleep and just take him with me to cuddle, but I still have some self restraint.

"It was all Kal,"

Pulling myself back up again at the revelation, I glance over to the side where Kalen and Elias are watching and a small smile pulls at his lips as his hand reaches out for something.

"I also made sure to fulfill your other request,"

Request?

I hear some ruffling before he the precious package of delicious dark chocolate peeks out from behind the sofa between the two of them and I instantly gasp. In my excitement, I run over to them and reach out for it without a second that.

As soon as blue meets my brown, I hesitate.

"Go ahead, it's all yours," he smiles up at me, something akin to amusement twinkles in his gaze.