Act 6: Tuxedo Mask & Mask Ninja!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fan girl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his Father's smarts while keeping his Mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them and I also do not own Sailor Moon as there is nothing that is really wrong with it or even Sailor Moon: Crystal though I would have added more Character development in it. I do, however, own Hisayo Otsutsuki (Tsukino) aka Princess Aurora of the Sun, Princess Hisayo Small Lady Aurora aka Chibihisa Otsutsuki (Crown Princess Lady Aurora), the sun cats, Phoebe, Blaze, Sol, and Freyr, & the White Tiger Summoning Contract (A/N: If there is already a White Tiger Summoning Contract...then please ignore the last part). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

The twins picked up the two wands and looked at them.

"Those are the Moon and Sun sticks," Luna told them. "They're both of yours now."

"They are every powerful," Phoebe continued. "They will help you both in battle."

The five girls all looked at them in surprise.

...My Line...

A girl in a golden ball grown stood on the balcony of a white palace.

"Find the Legendary Ruby Crystal!" the female called out.

...My Line...

A pair of dark eyes snapped open.

"That same dream again," Shisui mumbled as he sat up in his bed before he lifted a half red and half white fan locket. 'Someone is calling to me from my dreams.' He got up and opened the curtains to look out the window. 'Who are you? And why do you need me to find the Legendary Ruby Crystal?'

...My Line...

A few days after being given the Moon and Sun sticks, the twins where walking down the streets when they caught sight of their two friends.

"Ami!"

"Mako!"

"Good morning."

"Good morning to you both, too," Ami told them.

"That a girl," Makoto said with a smile. "You didn't oversleep."

"I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately," Usagi informed her as she walked. "I'd wake up and then I can't get back to sleep." She smiled as she walked. 'Recently it's been the same dream every night. Who are you mystery man?' Than to all of their surprise when Usagi goes to turn a corner, she bumps into someone and falls to the ground. "Owie."

"Are you alright?" Ami asked as they ran over to her.

Usagi looked up at the person she ran into before letting out a gasp.

"Not you again!"

"Bun head?" Mamoru Chiba asked. "You really watch where you were going. You could really get hurt."

"Same to you pal," Usagi stated before staring in shock when he offered her his hand. "No, thank you."

Usagi stood up on her own at that before she looked up at him though her sister was looking at the male next to him. Shisui smirked at the orangette, who rolled her eyes, before giving him a gentle smile.

"Take care of yourself," he told her before the two walked off.

"Who was that?" Makoto asked.

"I don't know," Usagi answered as she blushed. "We just keep bumping into blue eyed dark hair boy."