Act 16: Abduction - Sailor Mercury!

Suiren Uzumaki: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fan girl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them and I also do not own Sailor Moon as there is nothing that is really wrong with it or even Sailor Moon: Crystal though I would have added more Character development in it. I do, however, own Hisayo Otsutsuki (Tsukino) aka Princess Aurora of the Sun, Princess Hisayo Small Lady Aurora aka Chibihisa Otsutsuki (Crown Princess Lady Aurora), the sun cats, Phoebe, Blaze, Sol, and Freyr, & the White Tiger Summoning Contract (A/N: If there is already a White Tiger Summoning Contract...then please ignore the last part). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

Above them appeared a white-blue disk that lifted both Mars and Rubeus up into it.

"No! Sailor Mars!"

Just than the twins noticed two curtain little girls watching.

"What you two doing here?"

The orangette and blonde ran over to them.

"Answer her, Chibiusa, Chibihisa," Sun ordered as they came to a stop in front of them.

"So, that's Chibiusa and Chibihisa," Mercury said in surprise.

"Have you two been spying on us this whole time?" Moon asked. "You two know something about this don't you?!" The two girls clinched their toys closer to them as they back up. "Is this your plan? Are you two with those kidnappers?"

"Usagi, Hisayo don't," Luna said as she and Phoebe jumped in front of them.

"Luna, Phoebe, why are you two defending them?" Moon asked.

"You two need to calm down," the black cat told her.

Just than both Chibihisa and Chibiusa ran off.

"Their getting away!" the orangette called out.

"Listen to us," Luna ordered.

Both twins, however, got a shock when they noticed two familiar looking crystals around the girls' necks.

'The Silver and Ruby Crystals?' Moon thought in shock.

"Go easy on them," Phoebe said. "They are just children. If your too harsh they won't tell us anything."

"But, they..." Moon started.

...My Line...

"Welcome home, Sweethearts," Ikkuko greeted when the twins rushed in. "Oh..." They ran up the stairs. "Isn't Chibiusa and Chibihisa with you?"

"We don't know where they are, and we don't care!" the two girls called back in answer before opening their bedroom doors and slamming them shut.

...My Line...

'How could I yell at children like that?' Hisayo thought as she sat on the ground with her back against the door and legs pulled to her chest while her arms were wrapped around them. 'I'm such a horrible person.'

...My Line...

Mamoru stood staring out of his window at the rain when the doorbell rung making him to turn around and walked towards.

"Usako?" he asked as he opened the door.

He glanced down to see Luna standing there.

"Sorry to bother you, but Phoebe and I could use your help," the black cat told him.