Act 28: Infinity 1 - Premonition, Part 2!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fan girl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them and I also do not own Sailor Moon as there is nothing that is really wrong with it or even Sailor Moon: Crystal though I would have added more Character development in it. I do, however, own Hisayo Otsutsuki (Tsukino) aka Princess Aurora of the Sun, Princess Hisayo Small Lady Aurora aka Chibihisa Otsutsuki (Crown Princess Lady Aurora), the sun cats, Phoebe, Blaze, Sol, and Freyr, & the White Tiger Summoning Contract (A/N: If there is already a White Tiger Summoning Contract...then please ignore the last part). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

"We're home!" the twins called out as they walked through the front door.

"You two are expectantly late today," Ikkuko told them as she looked over at them. "Where were you two?"

"Makoto cooked a really fancy dinner at her place," Usagi asked. "The food was so good!"

"Okay, Mamo!" Chibiusa was heard saying. "Thanks. See you tomorrow."

Both cousins turned to walk away with a hum after the pinkette hanged up the phone only for the younger future Moon Senshi to picked up by Usagi.

"What's with the phone call kids?" the blonde asked. "Why were you two talking to Mamo? And what's tomorrow?"

"Jealous much?" Chibiusa asked. "So...do you really want us to tell you?" At this the cousins giggled. "Well, it's a secret! You'll never know!"

Both young girls stuck out their tongues at the Moon Senshi making the orangette to sigh as she face palm.

"Chibiusa, Chibihisa!" Usagi growled. "Tell me right this minute! Spit it out! Out with it!"

"Why are you three always at each other's throats!?" Ikkuko asked as she reached out and picked up the pinkette while Hisayo grabbed the violet hair future Sun Senshi. "Enough! It's not a conspiracy. Chibiusa, Chibihisa, and their friends are going to the Amusement Park after school."

"And Mamo?" Usagi asked.

"He agreed to chaperon while I am at my Women's Associate meeting," the twins' Mother answered. "With everything that's been going on lately..." The two females put the two young ones down. "The kids can't go by themselves."

"We're going to ride the Mugen Seed Park's Roller Coaster together!" Chibiusa cheered. "Just him and me!"

"No!" Usagi yelled. "You're going to that new Amusement Park and with Mamo! I wanna go, too! It's so unfair!" The orangette sighed as her sister picked up the phone and dialed in Mamoru's number. "Hello, Mamo. If you're going to Mugen Seed Park, I want to go, too."

Sharing a look with each other both Mother and eldest daughter sighed before the blue eyed orangette headed for the stairs and then to her room.

...My Line...

Hisayo was laying on her back in her bed with a cellphone that has a sunset ocean scene cover held to her ear.

"Is everything okay over there?" she asked softly.

"Yeah," Shisui answered. "But, I think that Danzo is getting on Lord Hokage's nerves about Naruto's and your own were abouts."

"Can't we just kill him already?" the orangette asked.

"Unfortunately we can't," he answered. "Sorry, Hisa-chan, love, but you know that Lord Hokage won't let it happen...at least not yet." She heard him let out a sigh. "Which is so not FAR." This got a giggle from the orangette. "Not funny, Hisa-chan."