PROLOGUE

Thomas Ceccon and Bianca Ricci are the golden couple of Italian sports

Thomas Ceccon and Bianca Ricci are the golden couple of Italian sports. They are known for their successful and peaceful relationship, as well as their impressive skills in the pool. From the beginning, their romance had been perfect. However, behind that idyllic facade, tensions were beginning to emerge. The growing closeness of their teammates, Lorenzo and Isabella, was starting to sow seeds of distrust and jealousy in the couple.

Paris, the city of love, was preparing to welcome the most talented athletes in the world to the upcoming Olympic Games. One month before the Olympics, Thomas and Bianca were getting ready to face not only the challenges of their sports careers but also the increasing tensions that threatened to overflow at the most crucial moment.

Under the scrutiny of the competition, their problems escalate to the point of creating a media frenzy that could affect their careers or even overshadow their participation in the games.With emotions running high, the couple will have to overcome adversity to bring glory to their country in the competition, setting aside the closeness with their teammates and suppressing the attraction they still feel for each other.