41 - Manhandle Prank

Location 📍 Nia's House

Nia's POV -

Today Jenn, kr, tata, Dee, and Sheik was coming over to just chill so I decided that I was gonna prank them by manhandling them since they always wanna act like imma nigga and just be tossing me around like imma sack of potatoes.

I got sum for the ass.

I grabbed my camera and began to record.

"Hey yall it's ya girl nialovee and today im gonna be doing a prank on gang today I'm gonna be manhandling them and shit so let's get into it" I said as I finished doing my intro.

"Currently I think they are on there way idk let me just text them in the gc rq"

41

Me
Where yall at ?

carterdickhead
We almost there we like 5 minutes away.

Me
Alright just let me know when yall outside.

"Alright guys I texted the gc and Jenn said that they were gonna be like 5 minutes so imma just set up the camera in the living room"

While setting up the camera I heard a knock at the door. "Ok I think that's them" I said to the camera.

I went to open the door and in came all of them with ice cream.

"I hope one of them cones is mine cause I promise you I will kick all yall out if not" I said with a serious face.

"Relax mh yk we can't just come to yo crib and not bring you something" Dee said as he goes in to hug me but instead I grabbed his hand and brought him into a dab bumping our chest.

"Yo wtf why the fuck you dabbed me up so hard for" Dee said as he started to laugh.

"Wym" I acted confused as I went to go dab all them up.

They all looked at me weird and went to sit on the couch in my living room.

"Like you just dabbed me up like you was a nigga or sum" Dee said as he came and sat next to me.

"Right ole manly ass" kr said while looking at me.

That cause everyone to just bust out laughing.

Minutes later we was listening to music and they was all getting sturdy. Tata was in the middle getting sturdy so I decided to start hitting him on his chest, grabbed his shirt and start moving/swinging him around and because he so tiny he was going every which way.

After I was done everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. "Yo bro is you good" tata asked me. "Ya why" I responded acting clueless.

"My nigga why tf was you throwing him around like that" kr said while laughing.

"Wym I was just hyping him up while he was getting sturdy" I replied back acting real clueless.

"Alright bro just keep whatever that is over there" sheik said while giving me a look.

"Ian gon lie sheik out of all of 41 you and Jenn are real sassy" I said to them out loud.

Bro when I tell yall they all side eyed me and ignored me it was mad funny.

"Baeee come here" Dee yelled out.

I got up went over there he was trying to put me on his lap but before he could I grabbed him by his hand yanked that mf up outta his seat sat down and pulled him on my lap to sit.

Dee got up so fast I broke out of character and busted out laughing.

"Yo bro what tf is you on" Jenn said while laughing.

"Neva did she just do that" Tata wit his Stuart little looking ass yelled out being dramatic and falling off the chair.

"ho is yu cool?" sheik asked me.

"Bro yo ass is too damn sassy for me like are you aware that you're a gang member" I said putting up gun signs with my hands.

I looked over at Dee and when I tell he was mad.

"Baby I'm sorry it was just a prank" I said as I got up to get the camera to show them.

"Well it wasn't a funny prank" kr said with his big ass mouth.

"I'm sorry I won't do it again" I said while hugging Dee as he hugged me back.

"Anyways guys that's it for this video remember to like, subscribe, and comment Byee" I said while ending the video and turning the camera off.

They all looked mad at me and was ignoring me.

"I'm sorry yall I'll make it up to yall how about free food? I'll take yall to wingstop." I said tryna bargain with them.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice" they all said getting up coming to hug me then walking about the door.

"What are you standing there for chop chop and get the keys" sheik said while snapping his fingers.

I rolled my eyes grabbing the keys while Dee came up to me putting his arms around me and walking out the door with me.

A/N - hey you guysss this was a request from dessss5iveeee I hope you like it.

Remember to request, vote and comment please and thank you 😁. Yall have a good day now.