Jay5ive - Music Video

Location 📍 Set of the music video

I like to Party - Sdot ft. Jay Hound, Sha Gz, & Jay5ive

 Jay Hound, Sha Gz, & Jay5ive

Jaylah's POV -

I was at this video shoot for my cousin Sdot and Jay Hound I was just chilling on my phone scrolling when this girl came up to me. I ain't gon lie she was mad pretty and her outfit looked good too. (I swear yall New York girls be so pretty and yall know how to dress too)

"Wsp ma names nene your outfit looks mad good and your mad pretty too" nene said as she came up to me.

"Thank you your mad pretty too and your outfits cute my names Jaylah by the way it's nice to meet you" I responded back to her.

"Nice to meet you too so how do you know the sweepers and sha gz?" She asked me.

"I'm sdot and jay hounds cousin I grew up with all of them so I just came out to support my cousins and friends."

"Oh makes sense cause you look a lot like Jay I ain't even go lie" nene said laughing a little.

"So how do you know them?" I asked trying to make conversation. "Ig you can say I'm messing with Jay I don't really know what it is atp" she responded a little bit confused.

"Oh so you're the girl he's been telling me about."

"I mean I would hope that he's not talking about another girl" nene responded back with a nervous giggle.

"Don't worry Jay isn't like that I promise" I said reassuring her. "Do yk when this thing is supposed to start?" I asked her looking at the time on my phone.

"I mean everyone's here we're just waiting on 5ive and Jay to get here.

Me and 5ive talked and dated for about 2 years but then he started doing his music and then he ended up going to jail it was too much going on at the time so when he got out we both decided to just end on a good note and be friends.

"Oh ok" I replied back. "You should come over and meet the other girls" nene said excitedly as she grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the rest of the girls.

As we got over there they all looked at me and smiled except for this one girl. "Guys this is Jaylah she's sdots and Jay cousin" nene said as she introduced me to everyone.

"Hi it's nice to meet you guys" I said waving to everyone. "Hi it's nice to meet you too" most of the girls said while giving me a hug.

"I sorry to hear about your cousin" this one girl said to me. "Thank you but he finna be home real soon just a lil vacation" I responded back to her.

Finally after about 2hrs Jay and 5ive were finally here. Them big ass niggas came walking in with 3 different food bags. Jay came up to me giving me a hug and so did 5ive.

"Nigga finally took so damn long I was here for like 3hrs" I said hugging them back.

"My bad mud we was hungry and we couldn't decide what we wanted to eat so we went to 3 different places.

"I can see that fatass" I said joking around. "Fuck up" Jay said mushing my head.

"Sorry ma why you ain't tell me you was coming" 5ive asked wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me in a hug.

"I thought you knew" I responded putting my arms around his neck hugging him back.

"Nah if I knew I would've brought you sum to eat" 5ive said looking me in my eyes.

"You good I ate before coming here" I replied back.

"You look mad good" 5ive said while licking his lips and sliding his hand down to my butt.

Before he could get any further I grabbed his hand and said "stop doing that yk what you doing" I said as I let him go.

"What I can't compliment you" 5ive ask pretending to be confused. "You can but don't be looking at me like that and touching me like that we ain't together no more" I said.

"Alright bro whatever" 5ive said rolling his eyes letting me go.

It was now time to start recording everyone got together in the area I was just in the back and shit.

Everyone was doing they shit getting sturdy, shaking ass, dancing and doing all kinds of shit like dancing with the broom.

I was sitting on top of the table when Jay came and put his arm around me singing sdots part with me then this girl came and started to shake her sad  so of course I gotta hype her up and smack that shit I ain't no better than a man.

After that they wanted a shoot with only the girls so they all came over to where I was sitting and then the music started to play and it was on Jay's part so yk nene gotta turn up for her man she started shaking that shit so I put the side of my head on her butt while she was shaking it.

After she was done it was sha gz part so  she pulled this girl up and she was dancing.

During all of that the boys came back and 5ive was getting sturdy and the bitch that was looking at me weird earlier was trying to touch all on him like girl back tf off my man. After he was done she then proceeded to try to twerk on him.

He just pushed her hand away and pushed her from in front him and came over towards me while his part came on he wrapped his arm around me while throwing up some gang signs while singing the lyrics.

Ya that's right my man knows better.

That one part started to play on his verse  it was like "Clap-clap, clap to the beat I wanna see how you move with you shit Shake-shake, shake it on me" he was lip signing that so I did exactly what the song said and got in front of him and started to shake that shit on him. Everyone was hyping me up all the girls except for that one girl.

Nene came up and started to smack my ass until she stopped then 5ive started to smack it too.

After the video was done 5ive came up to me and said "I thought we wasn't together no more." "We not" I said smiling and walking away.

"Yo bro stop playing wit me" 5ive said grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

"What we just friends go and try to be wit that girl that was touching all on you and trying to shake her ass on you." I said trying to be petty.

"Ion want that bitch she was tryna touch me so I pushed her away i want you" 5ive said.

"Ok then look me in my eyes and tell me that you want me and then maybe imma reconsider" I said.

He grabbed me by my hands putting it around his neck taking his arms and putting them around my waist holding it. Looking dead in my eyes he said "I want you."

"You do" I said while smiling hard and blushing.

"Yes I want you and only you" 5ive said as he repeated it.

"Damnnn not lil ole Jaylah got you wrapped around her finger iktr sista"  nene said while laughing.

"He knows where home at" I said laughing with her.