Cblu - Q & A

Location 📍 Mercedes's House

Moments - Jhené Aiko ft. Big Sean

No one's POV -

No one's POV -

"Hey yall it's ya girl cedes and today I'm doing a q&a with questions that yall sent me and I have a very special guest with me today drum roll pleaseeee........ my man cblu" Cedes said doing her introduction.

"Say hi to the camera" cedes said grabbing camrin face turning it towards the camera.

"Wsp" camrin said looking into the camera. "Yall ain't he so cute" cedes said.

As she was talking blu was just staring at her until he grabbed her jaw and started to kiss her. After a while she pulled away from him. "Yall he tryna turn this video pg-13" cedes said while wiping her lipgloss off of the side of his lips.

Blu was just staring at her while licking his lips. "What you looking at me like that for" cedes said giggling.

"You look mad good right now" he said looking at her with them I wanna fuck you right here right now eyes.

"Stop we gotta do this video" she said pushing his face away from hers.

"Alright yall so I posted on my story and asked you guys on instagram to send us some questions so let's get into it."

"Ok so the first question is how did yall meet?"

"We met a long time ago but never really like talked or was close with each other until I started doing youtube with buba, noti and idris that's when we really got close." Cedes said answering the first question as she passed the phone to camrin.

"Who said I love you first" camrin said reading the question from the phone. "I said I love you first" he responded to the
question. "Yep yo girl got it like that" cedes said doing a little dance.

"Alright next question is what do we like to do on our free time together?" "I love to travel and go on adventures so we mostly do that we never really in the house unless it's to just chill and rest he knows how much I love it so he just go's with the flow" she said answering the question.

"Yall already know how it goes anything for ma girl" he said kissing her. "Awww Period" she said swiping her hands under her chin.

"How was your first date."

"Funny thing is that when blu first asked me out I said no cause I was scared of getting my heart broken but kept on pushing and asking and he wouldn't stop until I said yes so I ended up saying yes we went on the date and it was one of the best dates I've ever been on" cedes said explaining the whole story to the camera.

"That's why you neva give up so easily you gotta keep on trying again" camrin said to the camera.

"Ok Uhh this one's for you" blu said handing the phone back to cedes. "Ok it says have I ever had a pregnancy scare?"

"Yes I have I think I had like two of them that's only because he don't wanna be using condoms and then I be forgetting to take my plan b the morning after" cedes said explaining while blu was just laughing his ass off.

"Shut up next question cause you ain't gon be laughing when you got a little version of me running around" cedes said giving him the phone.

"Do we see ourselves spending the rest of our lives together" blu said reading the question off the phone. "Yea fs she ma wife type shit, like we locked in she ain't going nowhere type shit, death row type shit, writing my name on her face with my nut type shit."

"Alright shut up" cedes said pushing his face away. "They don't need to know all that" cedes said while blu was just laughing his ass off.

"Guys what he just said was a lie I don't part take in those activities" cedes said trying to keep and straight face.

"Stop playing don't make me pull up them receipts" blu said with his straight face. "What are you talking about.." cedes said scratching the back of her head. "Anyways let's get back to these questions" she said trying to change the topic.

"Do yall want kids in the future?" "Yes you guys I want 3 kids I want my first born to be a boy and then the other two can be either" cedes said getting excited talking about it.

"Shi it don't matter as long as I get my girl baby I'm good" camrin said with a shrug.

"Ok this one says how did cedes feel about blu cheating on her" blu read with a look on his face.

"I mean that shit was in the past so I don't really care for it but when it did happen I was hurt but we had a talk and i forgave him and now look at us." Cedes explained.

"Right ion know why niggas wanna be funny and bring that up" blu said getting mad.

"It's fine next question" cedes said trying to ease the tension and his anger.

"When was the last time we had sex?" "I ain't gon hold yall about like 3 hours ago" blu said causing him and cede to smile and laugh.

"One thing you love about her?"

"Everything" camrin said looking at cedes in her eyes causing her to blush. "Aww that's so sweet I love you" she said kissing him on his lips.

Breaking away from the kiss camrin looked her in her eyes and told her that he loved her too.

"Ok guys I think this is it for the video thank you all for watching remember to like comment and subscribe" cede said doing her outro.

"Also put some ideas for videos to do with blu in the comments Byee" cedes said as she ended the video.

Finishing up the video the two just spent the rest of their day enjoying each other's company while cedes edited the video.