B-lovee - Sparks Will Fly

Location 📍 House Party in the Bronx

Sparks Will Fly - J.Cole ft. Jhene Aiko

RihMiyah's POV -

RihMiyah's POV -

I was at a house party somewhere in the Bronx that my best friend bri dragged me to. I'm not really the party type to go out and party I prefer to stay in bed all day and eat but yk I had to come be here for my friend.

I was by sitting by myself on the couch in the house because my friend just disappeared so I decided to just get up and go get a drink.

Walking to the kitchen I had to push through a lot of people that was sweaty and smelled of weed and ass.

I finally got to the drinks and just decided to get a cold water bottle from the fridge. While reaching for it someone else was reaching too and our hands touch.

"Omg I'm so sorry" I said to the person pulling my hand away. "Nah you cool it was my bad." whoever it was said pulling his had away from the igloo.

"Thank you" I said grabbing the water bottle finally looking up and coming face to face with the person.

"Wsp my names b-love" he said reaching his hand out for a handshake. "hi my names RihMiyah but you can call me miyah." I said shaking his hand.

"I like ya name you from here cause I ain't neva seen you around before" lovee asked trying to make conversation.

"Uhh yea I don't really go to parties that much so that's probably why you haven't seen me around they not really my thing" I said answering his question.

"I feel you I prefer to stay inside too it's my homie's party so I just decided to come out and support him" lovee said to me.

"You here alone" he asked. "Umm no I came here with my friend but I don't know where she went, she's probably looking for me so I should go back, it was nice meeting you tho" I said explaining to him.

"Nice to meet you too hope to see you around sometime" he said yelling as I was walking away.

Making my way back to the couch I saw my best friend sitting down texting on her phone.

Seeing me walking up to her she got up "bitch where were you had me worrying and shit" she said. "Sorry I was getting a drink and then I ran into this boy in the kitchen" I said standing in front of her.

"Your good sis you just scared me thought someone done snatched yo little ass up" my best friend bri said laughing.

"Byee yk ain't nobody snatching me up" I said laughing with her. "I mean you never know with these house parties especially cause we in the Bronx" bri said shrugging her shoulders.