Oh, I'm falling in love

Pete opened the door initiating an eye contact with his round glasses resting on the tip of his nose, his black crop shirt revealing his built waist and the gray sweatpants hugging his hips perfectly with his fluffy hair being a cherry on top. 'Fuck...'

Vegas couldn't resist eyeing the man in front of him as he resisted the urge to ravish the man then and there. Upon receiving Pete's texts after a horrible day, he had a sudden urge to see him and probably relax but he didn't anticipate getting riled up himself.

"Well hello beautiful..." Vegas said maintaining eye contact, the tension ever so rising.

"Vegas?? What are you doing here right now? It's almost 11," Pete questioned, fixing his hair a little and then realizing his outfit. Slight blush spread around his fluffy cheeks and Vegas just wanted to bite him.

"Well you see, I was about to leave my office when someone special started texting me and you know I was missing that someone special a little too much, so I decided to see him," his lips arched in a small smirk, "What do you think Pete? Was I wrong?"

Pete smiled profusely before a few words rang inside his head... was just leaving my office... as his eyes suddenly held a concern, "Wait, just leaving? Have you eaten anything yet?" Seeing the concern held in his voice, something in Vegas felt so warm as he couldn't bring himself to tell a simple lie to dismiss that. He felt urged to speak the truth

"Actually, I don't do dinners that often..." before Vegas could even finish his sentence, he was dragged inside by Pete who led him to settle down on the couch.

"Ignore the mess and settle down," Pete said, attempting to clear the books scattered on the table and the couch, "I'll make you some ramen and be back in a few minutes."

"You don't have to, I don't mean to trouble you," Vegas was cut off by Pete's words, "What trouble? And you know you shouldn't be skipping meals, it is not healthy."

"It's just so lonely eating it all alone," these words escape Vegas' mouth into the air, and Pete probably heard it too as he walked down towards his kitchen. Vegas' attention diverted to his waist again as he watched him cook, having a strong urge to give him a back hug.

As Vegas was about to move towards him, Pete turned back, closing their distance as Vegas leaned forward to engulf Pete who was quite surprised by this unexpected hug. "Thank you, this means a lot to me Pete," Vegas thanked which Pete brushed off by stuffing a sliced carrot in his mouth.

Pete stared at Vegas eating the ramen as they settled back onto the couch. He switched on the television to watch some stupid show together, their shoulders brushing against each other. Pete couldn't divert his eyes from the man as his eyes traveled down from his lips to his neck, each gulp of Vegas fluttering Pete's heart in ways he would not accept. "I'm not the show you know?" Vegas smirked as he looked back at Pete.

"You know, you can always message me to eat together. If you hate eating alone, let me accompany you from now," Pete said, staring into Vegas' eyes as shock spread around Vegas' face.

"Do you really mean it?" Vegas said, now approaching Pete's face, "What if I asked my wish to eat you instead?" Vegas continued as he managed to trap Pete between his torso and the edge, with tension rising at every heartbeat and the ramen bowl long forgotten.

"What if I don't deny the request?" Pete questioned in return while nearing Vegas' lips as his tongue licks off the noodle on the edge of his lips. As if this broke all of Vegas' control, he wrapped his hand around the pretty man's throat, it was easy enough to pull his neck to one side, his other hand curling around the side of his bare waist just to feel the way his muscles flexed. The way Pete's neck stretched made Vegas want to lick, so he did, a slow, sensual drag. He tasted a bit like sweat, but there was also something intoxicating under the surface. And he smelled like the lilies he gifted him, but still a bit musky and masculine beneath it.

Their breathing slowed as Vegas planted a small kiss on the same patch of his neck, slowly coming up to his ears as he sensually trapped the earlobe between his teeth, toying with it. "Are you sure you want this Pete?" Vegas asked once more as he continued to trail his kisses till he reached his fluffy cheeks and gave them a small bite.

"Isn't my reaction clear?" Pete asked frustrated a bit as to why Vegas has been slowing down a bit. "I want to hear it from your mouth Pete. It's no fun otherwise. So let me ask once more, do you want this gorgeous?" the lust in Vegas' eyes was calling out for Pete even more.

"Yes, please Vegas. I want this, I want you," whispered Pete as he grabbed Vegas' cheeks before pulling him in a kiss as if both of them wanted to mark each other. Their tongues battled but Vegas definitely got the upper hand as he sank his teeth on Pete's lower lip. The groan escaping from Pete's lips drove Vegas more insane as he busied his hands by running it over every exposed area of Pete's front, earning more sinful moans from Pete. Pete's hand slid down to Vegas' shirt as he tried to open the buttons messily.

Pete ran his hands down Vegas' back in a rush, as he left scratch marks and held his hair in a strong grip while Vegas trailed kisses and bites down his torso, occasionally sucking at some places, and stopped near the elastic of the sweatpants. As lust and mischief filled his eyes, he glanced into Pete's eyes before tugging at the hem of the sweatpants with his teeth and slowly removing it, all while maintaining the contact. Vegas leaned back and looked down at the beauty lying under him. His hand hooked under Pete's knees adjusting his legs to a spread.

"Do you know how sexy you are?" Vegas left a breathless whisper as he unfastened his belt and pant, eyes never leaving the man below him. "Touch me, please," whined Pete, hating the fact that there was no skin contact between them even for a second. "Have some patience baby." Fuck that raspy voice rushed straight to Pete's dick as he released a breathless moan followed by his hands touching Vegas' torso. As soon as Vegas was done getting rid of his bottoms, he grabbed Pete's wrists and pinned his hands above his head, pushing Pete further down into the couch. He lingered around Pete's lips before capturing them in another enchanting kiss.

His hands released Pete's who grabbed this opportunity to pull their bodies closer to one another, further deepening the kiss. Pete's body was now resting against the headboard of the sofa, as Vegas inserted a finger inside Pete's hole while still in the kiss. "Vegas," cried Pete in the kiss, feeling a foreign feeling and pain, his toes curling. Vegas added two more digits as Pete felt more and more breathless, his hole loosening up a bit. The make out sessions and skin contact between them enfolded more and more with each passing moment until Vegas felt Pete's hole was prepared enough.

Tearing the condom from his mouth, the tension and lust engulfed the two males more each second. A low moan escaped Pete's mouth as Vegas entered inside him whole. Vegas started to thrust inside him, slowly increasing his pace. Vegas grazed his hand around Pete's cock a few times before wrapping it. Sounds of skin clapping and moans filled the hall. Vegas would lightly squeeze Pete's cock extracting a relatively higher pitched moan at every instance.

Both chased their climax as Pete came first, clenching his body as his cum released all over Vegas' torso. His breathless face and weary eyes enthralled Vegas even more as he followed with a low moan releasing himself. Noises of heavy breathes filled as there was a flushed expression of relief present on both their faces. Vegas stood up and scooped Pete in his arms as he asked for directions towards the bathroom. Both were sweaty, and Vegas wanted to take care of the man in his arms.

As both the bodies stood under the flowing water of the shower, they weren't able to keep their eyes to themselves. The water dripping from Vegas' hair onto his face down his torso riled up lust in Pete all over again. Vegas was going through similar feelings. He blamed it all on Pete's glowing wet skin calling out to be marked more. A messy make out session followed by Vegas gripping Pete's ass as he opened his mouth more allowing Vegas to explore and taste the sweetness of his mouth. Every kiss increased the sweetness and intoxicating level which drove Vegas even more insane.

Vegas turned Pete around pushing his front against the wall as he smothered Pete's back with kisses and bites, trailing them down whereas Pete spread against the wall, fists opened and mindlessly grabbing onto anything for support. Vegas stopped near his waist, as he licked along his ass opening extracting a shriek of surprise from Pete. Vegas opened his ass cheeks, inserting his tongue deep inside eating Pete out.

Pete's mind went blank with only Vegas filling up his brain. His knees weakened more as Vegas then firmly gripped his milky smooth thighs as he pushed his tongue even deeper than before. "You are going to be the death of me, Vegas," Pete managed to exclaim amidst his moans, the sensation driving him insane.

The night ended with the two of them snuggling each other to sleep in Pete's bed.