EX 1: Post-Olympus Interlude

After his encounter with Berta in Olympus, Averon will have another encounter with Berta.

In Castle of Dreams, Lady Tremaine alters and distorts the fabric of the world time after discovering the truth about what really on the night of the ball and how Cinderella received her happy ending after receiving a visit from a mysterious figure in a black hood resembling those worn by Organization XIII, Averon had to journey through this altered reality to find and stop Lady Tremaine before she sets the final stone in this altered story fortunately Averon with help from Ifrit and others is able to defeat Tremaine, Obtain the Garuda Core, and Save Cinderella's happily ever after.

In Hawaii, Averon meets Stitch and helps him navigate a new world and learn how to be a model citizen alongside his friend Lilo, they will face Jamba Jakiba and later Captain Gantu in a final confrontation for the fate of Stitch, luckily he was defeated and Stitch was allowed to remain on earth alongside Lilo, Stitch finally has a place to call home and people to call family, and reminds Averon of his family.

Averon now travels to Radiant Garden to check on his family, but something gruesome is happening there now

To be continued, in Chapter 8: The Siege of Radiant Garden