Chapter 16: A Keyblade Complete At Last

Roxas: (sighs) I told not to go too far!

Roxas intervenes to save Averon by breaking him free of the ice, Averon successfully breaks free but the ice has left him temporarily numb but still able to move.

Averon: (breathes heavily) How did I....

Roxas: I believe you have an examination to finish.

Averon: Roxas

Averon notices The Shiva Core right in front of him and limps his way to it

Averon: Tch....rrrng...Got to...get to it

Suddenly the mysterious figure appears and attacks Averon.

Averon: You again!...get out of way!

Satan: You dare to order me around, child!

Satan: RAAAAGH!!!!!

The mysterious figure reveals himself to be Satan: The Enemy of God.

Satan: You go no further, I will no longer allow you to continue to stand in my way.

Satan: SORA IS MINE!!!!!

Just as Satan was about to land the killing blow, He was stopped by none other than Shiva: The Eiodon of Ice.

Shiva: That is Quite Enough

Satan: Who the hell did....

Satan notices Shiva and realizes that he's too late.

Satan: Shiva, I should have known

Satan raises his Keyblade to kill Shiva but is frozen in place by her powers of ice.

Shiva: You have proven yourself a true Keyblade Master, and so I grant you My Core use it and complete your Keyblade.

Averon places The Shiva Core in Keyblade, suddenly the Keyblade is engulfed in a burst of light and becomes more beautiful than it was before taking on a white, gold, & black color and his clothes transform into the garments of a Keyblade Master but bearing the same color scheme as His Keyblade's true form.

Shiva: Your Keyblade is now complete, this now you are ready to face any enemy that comes your way.

Averon: Thank you, Shiva

2 Minutes Later, Satan fill with rage breaks free of the ice, and attacks Averon but was unsuccessful as Averon blocked the attack effortlessly

Satan: Damn it, DANNNMMM IIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!

Satan: THIS IS NOT HOW THIS STORY ENDS, YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!

Satan goes in for another attack but once again is blocked by Averon.

Averon: Time to prove you wrong, Satan

The fight continues but Averon effortlessly defeats Satan who is now forced to retreat.

Satan: This is far from over, child

Satan: If I can't have Sora, then nobody can.

Averon: Only a tyrant, deals an absolutes, An old friend once told me that.

Satan: The Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi

Averon give Satan an affirmative look as if affirming his answer.

Satan: Figures, I have a feeling you're not going to make my life easy are you? Hmph very well, then I shall reciprocate.

Then Satan disappears through a dark corridor Ahtohallan's Spell begins to break because while Averon was dealing with Satan, Anna managed to destroy the dam and finally free The Enchanted Forest, Elsa was freed from her ice prison but it started falling into the waters below and Averon dived in after her.

Averon: (holding his breath attempting to signal to The Water Spirit)

Elsa The Fifth Spirit & Master Averon race to save Arendelle from the flood brought about by the dam's destruction, they were successful in doing so, the citizens of Arendelle cheer, Arendelle has finally been saved, The Enchanted Forest has a new guardian in Elsa, and Averon's mission is complete.

Averon: May God be your Guiding Key!