chapter six

perv

kim nuka

"bye yuqi!" i say, waving goodbye to yuqi as we reach our houses.

we live right next to each other but i never get to walk to school with her since she's always getting to school early while i get to school just before the bell rings.

i unlock the door, placing my bag on the floor and heading to my room.

i pull out my buzzing phone from my pocket as i plop down onto my bed.

mom 💗
____________

mom:
ill be working a bit late
so tell your brother that
i want the house clean
before i get back. ill be
back at around 6 with
dinner ok?

me:
👌

____________

i hear the front door open and take that as my sign to tell seungmin to clean up all the messes he's made around the house.

i plug my phone in to charge and get changed, putting on some sweatpants, a sports bra, and grabbing a shirt as i make my way down the stairs.

"hey nuka, looking as beautiful as always." jisung says with a wink.

"AHHH- oh my god." i yell, covering my cleavage as i run back up the stairs. "seungmin." i say to no response. "SEUNGMIN."

"im coming, im coming." seungmin says, reaching the bottom of the stairs. "yes?"

"you didnt tell me you were having friends over." i say, crossing my arms.

"sorry mom." he replies, rolling his eyes.

"mom wants the house cleaned before she gets back."

"and whens that?"

"six."

"they'll be gone before 6, ill get to it then." he says, waving a hand in the air.

i sigh as i put the shirt on, heading downstairs.

"care to join us?" jisung smiles.

"why would she want to join us you perv." felix says, smacking the back of jisungs head.

"how am i the perv if shes older than us-"

"could you two please shut up." jeongin sighs. "i have a headache."

"sorry." felix says, patting jeongins head.

i shake my head, heading to the kitchen. it's seungmins turn to wash the dishes but here i am, doing his chore.

"i was going to do them you know?" seungmin says, opening the fridge.

"yeah, sure." i laugh.

he takes a beer out of the fridge and i quickly walk over to him and snatch it out of his hands.

"yeah, not happening. you're only sixteen." i say, putting it back in the fridge.

"dad lets me." he sighs.

"well dad isnt here? is he? go to his house for all i care." i say, closing the fridge door.

our parents had split up a couple years ago and thank god they did. it was the same thing for sixteen years straight, dad would come home from work drunk, mom would be mad and rightfully so, dad would start yelling, then they would end up arguing the rest of the night.

with dad out of the house, mom was much happier. i decided to stay with my mom full time and never cared to visit my dad. seungmin on the other hand regularly goes to his place.

"whatever." he says walking back to the living room.

i head to my room and scroll on my phone for a while, i look over at minhos blazer which is currently draped over the side of my bed.

if only i has his number so i could text him to come get it sometime tomorrow.