2018

2018
GAVI POV
Gavi hated meeting new people.He hated it.He was shy to go up to anybody and make friends.The friends he had were those he grow up with like ale and mario.Their mums were bestfriends and then the friends he made in Lamasia.It took him almost 3 years to be confortable enough to make new friends there.This is why he is in this cafe with the under 15 england team feeling anti-social as hell.

He can see Xavi simons talking to the english guys and he cant help but be jealous.Xavi was so charismatic he can be friends with anybody.He walks in a room with so much confidence its insane.He cant help to think he is cute too.and yap,that was Gavis world now.Looking at guys and thinking they were cute.Was he gay??was he allowed to be gay??he was scared shitless.He knew he was different when the boys would sneak out to the bathrooms to see naked pictures of women and he didnt feel anything.Unless a man was beside the woman,and he could imagine those hands touching him,those lips on his,it was a mess.He needed to let it out of his system.He cant be gay.He knew the world was changing and people can be gay but he was Pablo Martin Paez Gavira,he was going to be the best footballer in the world with a beautiful wife and kids.This was just a phase he was going through and years from now he will laugh at himself for being this delusional.

He felt so overwhelmed with the idea of just mingling in a tight space like this restaurant so he decided to go to the bathroom to breath.He went up to the bathroom sink and splashed some water to his face to calm down.This was going to be the longest 2 hrs of his life.

..........

JUDE POV
Jude was feeling fantastic.Even though he had turned 16 a few months ago,the coach had allowed him to travel to Spain with the Under 15 team before he joins the Under 18 england camp.As much as he was happy about going to play with the big boys,he was sad to leave some of his friends behind. He scanned the room to look at the boys.It was always fun to have secret crushes in his head to make up fantacies when he couldnt sleep.It was a game only him and his mind knew about.He looked around and thought everybody was fit.They were alright.Not enough for him to do anything thou.Xavi simons,the talkative guy was puting on a show for the guys.,he was cute.His family were from the netherlands but he chose to play for Spain because he grow up there,much like his bestfriend Jamal whose family was from Germany but plays for England.There was Fermin lopez who was too short for him,Marc who was so handsome,the other guy who jude had the pressure of talking to Ansu was fit too and very nice.He also had a brief talk with Nico williams who apparently knew his dad.Concluding that he had seen pretty much everyone,he could do with Marc,maybe just for tonight.

"Seen anybody you like??"Jamal starles jude from his thoughts

"OMG Jamal,just because iam gay doesnt mean i cant be in a room with guys and think otherwise" he lies

Jamal Rolled his eyes.Daamn,he knew him too well.

"I think that Marc guy is okay...i guess" Jamal lets out a laugh and nudges him to go say hie to marc.

"Let me go pee first okay"

"Okay"

When Jude opened the bathroom door,he could hear the fast laboured breaths.As someone whose young brother always had panic attacks,he went into brother protective mode.He almost sprints to the guy who was looking dead straight in the mirror.

"hey,are you okay??" he says shaking the guy

"Dont fucken touch me" the guy snaps

"Oooh...sorry..i thought...

"you thought what????" Gavi didnt mean to be rude.He was just angry that somebody had caught hjm in this state.He knew he had social anxiety.Which is ironic considering his job and being surrounded by a literal team.But then again,it was easy with his teammates and people who work with them because then there was a rapport that made him at easy,With strangers it was just a lot.

The guy proceeded to go to one of the stalls probably to pee and Gavi felt horrible.He had been rude to him even though it was clear the guy just wanted to know if he was okay.