Hello!Jude

A month had passed since the last time Gavi talked with Jude and he tried as much as possible to hide the fact that he missed talking to the boy that much. Him and Pedri were fine even though his boyfriend seemed to be closer to ferran than him. During a break he had gone to Tenerife with Pedris family for a weekend getaway and was surprised to find ferran there. They both had different friends at home and at country but he thought it was ridiculous how ferran was always there. Even more so considering that they saw each other every day in Barcelona just for him to join them on a ‘family” Affair.

His last straw however was on Ferrans birthday. Pedri had organized the birthday party which Gavi found heartwarming because he would do the same for Mario or Fermin. As a matter of fact, he has trown birthday parties for his friends and family back home. He had all the money in the world to do that and more. But Pedri did something annoying. A one day away trip just the two of them after the party. And no, Gavi was not a jealous person, and he knew Pedri would never cheat on him let alone do anything that would hurt him. But seeing him completely disregard the Jason Derulo concert they had planned to go to together just so he can make Ferran happy really pissed him off.

Can’t you ask Cristo or Fermin to go with you baby?? I can’t cancel the surprise for fermin’ Pedri while packing his suitcase.

‘No. I will be happier going with you’ Gavi says with his signature pout on his face                                              

I love you baby, you know that right?’ Pedri says while leaving small kisses on Judes neck.

‘uhmm hum’ is all Gavi manages to say before they get into a heated make up session.

After Pedri was gone Gavi had no choice but shed a few tears. He was beginning to enter a territory that no person in a loving relationship should ever enter. ‘Hating your partner’

A part of him was starting to hate Pedri. He started to slowly hate him for not giving him the attention he knew he deserved, for forgetting their anniversary, for not listening when he had a funny story or anything to tell him and especially for putting Ferran first and acting like Gavi was insane for even showing a hint of Jealous. Even more so he hated the fact that Pedri didn’t like Gavi to talk about what he didn’t like. Every heartfelt conversation for them ended with a fake ass apology and a kiss.

That night Gavi did the unthinkable. He texted Jude. He always portrayed his relationship with Pedri as perfect as any loving relationship can be and he didn’t want to complain about him to them. The only person who knew was his sister     Aurora and she had an exam in like 3 days and didn’t want her to worry, so Jude was the only option he had left.

PABLO GAVI:

I think I am miserable, I don’t know

I am just having shitty days I guess

I am not happy

No

Scratch that, I am happy.

Pedri has just been the worst boyfriend ever lol

No, I didn’t mean that

He had been okay