Secrets

Pedri had in fact fucked up. He knew it in his soul that he had. In his defense though, he had been caught off-guard. Ferran was drunk and when they reached his apartment that day, he had kissed him. Ferran had kissed him and he kissed back. He doesn’t know why but he just did. As the sober one in that situation, he just couldn’t resist those lips. Pedri knew that this goes against everything that he believe in. He was an honest guy who was in Love with Gavi, kissing his best friend surely didn’t mean anything. Especially since ferran was drunk and only kissed him out of the toxics in his blood stream. When he texted Gavi that night that he will sleep over at Ferrans to take care of him more, he felt guilty. He was ashamed of himself. There were no feelings between him and ferran that went beyond friendship but he doubted Gavi was going to understand that.

……………………………………………………………………

Ferran was straight. As far as he knew, he had always like women. That was until his friendship with Pedri progressed. He had never felt anything like it. At first it was innocent. Knowing that Pedri will chose him as his number one over and over again made his whole body shiver. And then innocent turned to sexual tension, at least on his part. Every time Pedri has that blush in his face after an intense training session or game, or every time he would out his hands on his shoulder, or when he would whisper some gossip in his ears. Something changed and he hoped they could be more.

He knew it was impossible because even if Pedri liked him there was probably nothing he could do about it considering he knew he wasn’t gay. And he took comfort in the fact that they were both single then and could literally be each other’s shadow. Well that was a good 2 years of being secretly in love with his best friend until Gavi joined the team and his life turned upside down. That boy came out of nowhere and made Pedri fall for him. Ooh how he secretly hated him. If it was up to him they would never have even gotten through their first kiss. Ooh him he hated seeing them together. Coming to training together, leaving together, practically living together. And he hated how the world, loved them. Deep down, Ferran wished that for himself and that day, when he only had one shit, he pretended toi be drunk so he can kiss Pedri. To be fair, he had just broken up with Sira and knew Pedri was too sympathetic to not want to take care of him that was going to be his opportunity.   

.………………………………………….

Either he was overthinking it or Pedri was acting strange. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it. Lately he seemed to be lost in space and just jumpy. He couldn’t quite put it. And not only has he been weird with him, he has also been weird with Ferran. He seemed to not want to be around Ferran and when Gavi had asked him why yesterday, his reasoning was so stupid Gavi just dropped.

They were in a Madrid nightclub after their 1-0 win against Getafe and he was not having fun. Pedri had opted to not come with because he had a headache and Berta was here so fermin was occupied. His other friends like Balde and Ansu were busy trying to get some with a couple girls and he wanted nothing to do with that. He decided to go outside to get some fresh air and he couldn’t believe who he saw. Jude Bellingham with what appeared to be his brother and friends sitting on the porch of the outside bar. He cursed inwardly not wanting to look at him and goes to stand faraway.

‘Hey’

Gavi knows exactly who this is. He doesn’t look back to see his pretty face, he just says hello back.

‘You never replied to my Dm..’ Jude says standing awfully closer to him.

‘Oh yeah, the last time I texted you, you blocked me so…’ Gavi says, this time turning around to look at Jude.

‘Yeah, I am sorry about that. I was going through a lot that time’

‘Well, didn’t look like it on TV’

‘You of all people should know how the TV lies’

‘And what does that mean’

‘I don’t know Gavi, can we just have a conversation please?’

At this point Gavi had no choice but leave whatever resentment he had for the boy and comply.

‘Where can we sit??’

……………………………………………

Pedri was looking at the picture Eric had sent him closely. His boyfriend and Jude Bellingham standing a bit too close together. He was angry, He could feel the heat travelling from his heart to his face. It seemed hypocritical on his side because he was just fucking ferran literally 2 minutes ago. But then again, he and ferran were just friends, it was a mistake. Gavi on the other hand was his.

…………………………….