Chapter 25

Poppy spends the evening with BroZone and has a heart to heart with a couple of the brothers.

Poppy was enjoying herself as she looked at baby pictures of Branch. She smiles and laughs and listens to stories his brothers were telling her.

''Aww he is so cute and Bitty B?" She giggles.

''Yep! The baby and the sweetest one out of all of us.'' Clay said.

Bruce and Brandy came over with food for them.

''Here we go we got nachos, fries, burgers, got squid fish jelly sliders, and I can make you drinks over here.'' Bruce called out giving them the food.

Poppy was impressed looking at it. ''Woah it looks amazing!'' She giggles.

''It's the best try some.'' Floyd replied giving her a fry as she ate it.

''That is amazing!'' She smiles enjoying it.

The trolls' brothers were eating along with Brandy and later they finished.

''Oh, um I got something to ask you guys.'' Poppy replied.

They looked at her.

''Ask away Poppyseed.'' John Dory smiled.

''Can you sing a song please? I would love to hear it in troll.'' She asked blushing.

''Hear that boys, our sister-in-law wants a song.'' Clay smiles as he did the rusty robot.

Poppy blushes at that and felt her heart soar at that and she sat as the BroZone went up on stage and started singing Perfect.

Poppy giggles and jumps up and down joining the other muppets as they danced and had fun as John Dory and Bruce pulled Poppy up as she was singing not aware she was being recorded.

'The sky was the limit, now the stars where we livin'

Its the vibe when we're in it, It'll blow your mind!

She started singing loudly and with a beautiful voice causing BroZone to smile as she danced getting into it.

'ITS SO PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT!' They all sang and danced and posed!

The brothers gathered around Poppy.

''You got the voice!'' Bruce cheered.

''Yeah! Woah that's a beautiful voice.'' Floyd praised.

''Branch is one lucky troll!'' John Dory smiled.

Poppy and the others had drinks as they drank and clinked glasses.

They were all talking and enjoying themselves. Later that night Poppy was outside sitting on the sand looking out at the water as she had her passionfruit smoothie as she was thinking of Branch.

''So, how are you enjoying yourself?'' Asked John Dory who came over and sat next to Poppy.

''It's great here! I haven't had this much fun in I don't know how long.'' Poppy smiles sitting back.

''Hey guys.'' Bruce came over and sat next to them.

''Hey Spruce!'' Poppy greeted.

''So, what are you two talking about?'' Asked Spruce.

''I was just asking her why she is out here?'' Asked John Dory looking at her.

''I'm enjoying all of this. It's been a while since I've gotten out.'' She replied.

The older troll laid back and looked at his brother who was on the other side of her. ''I hear that, but you seem down.'' John Dory pointed out as Spruce nodded.