Chapter 7

Branch explains about him and Mia and a special troll shows up.

Later Branch and Poppy left the same time Mia and Ryan left as they met at the door.

''Good night, Branch, night Poppy.'' Mia said with a soft smile at them.

''Good night.'' Branch said to both Ryan and Mia.

''Night.'' Poppy answered smiling not wanting to see worried or jealous.

Mia went over and hugs Branch tightly lifting him off the ground. Branch felt uncomfortable by this. But the light orange troll placed him down hugging Poppy, lifting her off the ground as well.

''I can't wait to get to know you better Poppy.'' Mia smiles placing Poppy down as she heads to her car.

Poppy watched her go and wasn't sure how she felt about this. ''Well night guys.'' Ryan said as he left as well.

Poppy looked at Branch who had a blank expression.

''You ok Branch?'' Asked Poppy.

Branch turned and smiled at her, taking her hand. ''Yeah, it caught me off guard.''

They made it to the car and Branch opened the passenger door for Poppy as she got in and he got into the driver side. The drive home was quiet as Poppy looked out the window.

Once they got back to the condo and went inside. Branch grabbed Poppy's hands and kisses it up to her arm as she giggles.

''B-Branch!'' She giggles and pulls her arm away.

He looked at her feeling turned on by her and smirks seductively at her. ''Yes Poppy?'' He said in his playful deep voce giving her goosebumps.

''Stop those tickle.'' She smiled as she quickly went to the other side of the couch.

Branch was on the other side of the couch. ''I know, but I missed you all day and I want you to feel good.''

Poppy giggles and then walked to the kitchen and pulled out some leftovers as Branch came over. ''Branch.'' She replied.

''Yes?'' He asked feeling something was up.

''Why didn't you ever mention Mia?'' She asked trying not to sound jealous and sad.

Branch nodded knowing this was coming and he shrugged. ''Because she wasn't important.''

''Was she one of the girls you dated?'' Asked Poppy trying to keep the bitterness out of her voice.

''Well, maybe I guess there wasn't much to me and her.'' Branch said going over and getting the plates. He was ashamed for what he did with Mia and how he sort of used her.

Poppy placed a plate in the microwave and turned around. ''Did you guys go out?''

''We went out to supper and a night on the town a handful of times but that was it.'' Branch said.

''So, you did date? Going out, dressed up, just the two of you, that is considered a date.'' Poppy replied raising an eyebrow.

''Ok when you put it like that then yes, we went out. Like I said I wasn't ever into a serious relationship, I was still pinning for you.'' He sighed and looked at her going over to her.

''I-I'm sorry Branch.'' She said tearing up.

''Poppy, what? You haven't done anything. You were just curious and asking questions.'' He went over and pulls her to his chest hugging her close.

''I feel so bad, I was jealous of her! She is way prettier then me and...'' She started.

''No, she not. Your beautiful compared to her.'' He said.