Chapter 23

Poppy gets a letter and has one more heart to heart talk with Branch and makes a small trip before going to Delta's batchlorette Party.

A few days later Poppy got a letter in the mail from one of the brozone brothers.

'Poppy this is Spruce Branch's second oldest brother, I want to say we got your invitation and would love to be a part of it, also yes feel free to come over at any time to talk. You have my address and I hope to see you there.

From Former BroZone Spruce.

Poppy was excited and decided that she would leave early to go see them. She heard the door open and in came Branch.

''Branch!'' She shouts and run over tackling him in a hug as he catches her and hugs her back.

''Poppy!'' He chucked use to her tackles and loved it.

''Your back! How was work?'' She asked holding his hand.

''It was alright I guess, would have been better if I had my sexy fiancée there.'' He grins as he kisses her.

She kisses back and lifts a leg up behind her and pulls away.

''Sorry but Rose has been booking a lot of celebrities and its time consuming.'' She replied with a shrug.

''You do know that anytime you want to quit working there you can always come stay at the office.'' He said not wanting her to overdo herself as he cupped her cheek.

''I know, but I enjoy it there. Unless you really need me.'' She answers.

''I always need and want you there. I can't stand being away from you, but I want you to be happy and do what you want.'' He answers.

''Well, I'm actually going to be leaving tomorrow Delta needs some help with her party, so you'll be some days without me.'' She replies.

''What? No, you can't go yet! It's bad enough I have to give you up to a bunch of girls with guys trying to grind all over you.'' He protested teasingly.

''Don't worry you're the only stripper I want.'' She giggles unbuttoning his shirt.

''Good, because anyone else touches you they'll answer to me.'' He replies.

''Same goes for you for Hickory's Batchlor party.'' She replies.

''Oh yeah, he called and said he was coming here on Friday. So do you really have to go?'' He asked.

''Yeah, I should but after I get back your all mine.'' She giggles.

''Same goes for you. So, are you taking Mia with you?'' He asked.

''No, she doesn't want to go.'' Poppy replied.

''Huh.'' Branch thought.

''Branch, I know we've been over this but... never mind.'' She sighed.

''Poppy. What is it? Please tell me.'' He holds her.

''You sure there is nothing going on between you and Mia?'' She asked quietly.

''Poppy, no nothing. She is our partner that's it. Don't you trust me?'' He asked cupping her face.

''As I said I do trust you, but I don't trust Mia. I-I saw you and Mia the other day in the breakroom hugging... the way she hugged you almost seemed romantic... and when I went to the bathroom, and I asked her she seemed to hesitate about answering my questions.'' She said feeing her eyes well up.

''Poppy, to be honest I kind of think that myself no matter what she says, I feel like she did come back to win me over. I'm not stupid I know when a girl likes me, and some reason Mia thinks she can win me back. But she can't and I would never go back to her or give her any indication that I want her back. You are mine Poppy and I fought so hard to free you from Creek, I'm not about to give you up.'' He hugs her.

She hugs back and felt happy. ''I love you Branch.''

''I love you too and just because you leave doesn't mean I'm going to go to her or do anything like that and I will put a stop to her flirting hon.'' He replies.

''How did I get so lucky to end up with you? You don't really yell or get upset about the same conversation we have multiple times.'' She smiles looking at him.

''No, I can't get upset with you and I know what you've been through with Creek lying and it still bothers you, so of course your still hesitant to trust someone you love around an ex or flame'' He replies and kisses her cheek feeling a bit hurt.

''I trust you Branch I know you would never do anything but it's girls I don't trust. You're a handsome troll, your rich, powerful, have great looks I've seen girls look at you and while I do feel jealous, I feel happy knowing I have what they want.'' She replies kissing him.

''You don't think I think the same thing? I've caught guys staring at you when we go places, I've heard some of the workers at the branch talk about how beautiful you are... It makes me proud to know that I got you and I'm not giving that up.'' He speaks.

''I know baby I just had to be sure for my sake.'' She replies as she kisses him and goes to the bedroom to pack.

He follows her and watches her pack and eyes her. ''I love the way you look from behind.''

He went over and leans against her groping her body as he presses his erection against her butt. She moans and leans forward.

''What are you going to do to me?'' She asked in a faking worried voice.

''Depends on what you want me to do to you?'' He whispers as he kisses the side of her neck.

She moans and feels her eyes roll to the back of her head as she leans forward.

''I-I want you to feel me up and do me doggy style.'' She begs.

Branch smiles and took off his clothes as he pulls down her pants and underwear as she took off her top and he undid her bra as she slid it down to the ground and she leans against the end of the bed with her butt in the air and turns to look at him.

''Come on big guy.'' She purrs.

Branch smiles and pushes his cock into her slit as she moans and took down her hair shaking it knowing what it did to him.

The blue troll pulls on her hair and thrusts faster into her as he leans forward so his body was rubbing against her back and he leans his head towards her head as he bit on the tip of her ear as she moans and felt him pressing inside of her and she threw her head back tilting it to the side as she faces him and he kisses her lips as she kisses back and cups his face.

''Mm.''

''Mm Poppy.'' He moans as he thrusts harder and harder his hands caressing her body, up her sides to her and cupping her breasts and slipping his tongue in her mouth as her tongue plays with his and she felt him tighten knowing what was coming.

''Do it in me this time.'' She mumbles.

Branch looks at her and nods as he exploded his load inside of her and they pant as she lets out a breathy scream of pleasure and came herself collapsing on the bed as he pulls out of her still dripping and panting.

Poppy turns and starts licking the cum off of him as he closes his eyes and shivers. When she was done, she looks at him and kisses him as they fell on the bed.

The next morning Branch help load Poppy's stuff in the car and hugs her as she hugs back.

''Be safe Poppy and here take this.'' He gave her pepper spray.

''Thanks, but isn't this over the top?'' She asked.

''No, if Creek is still around then I want you safe, if you see him or even think you see him call me, please.'' Branch replied.

''I will Branch and have fun but not too much.'' She giggles.

He smiles. ''Alright beautiful and same goes for you.''

They shared a kiss as Poppy left and she logged in the destination on to Vacay Beach Island.