Part 6

August 31, 2023

KAMARIS POV

i woke up and td i have a lot td but first go out out of bed and went to me Alexa "hey Alexa shuffle my 💸GUCCI GANG💸 playlist"i said "shuffling playlist money with wings gucci gang money with wings"Alexa said and Hit 'Em Up by 2pac let me tell you this is a very confusing playlist ok it's got a little of everything literally i have God Bless The Usa in it i swear ok it's got everything.

i grabbed my phone and went in insta and went live.

this = the comments.

this = is what td will look like when she replies.

this = her thinking

this = her talking and talking to her self in her mind or what she is doing

LIVE

Hello guys get ready with me

what are you doing td?

are you and ddot tg

are you related to alabama

how do yk cora

how old are you?

ok today i have to do my laundry then im going to go get my hair and nails and toes and lashes done cause i haven't since july and then come home finish laundry then pack.

would they care if i brushed my teeth cause i haven't even started getting ready yea ill brush it so imma just make the screen face the ceiling yea thats good

ok im brush my teeth the ill be back i brushed my teeth then washed my face and went to me vanity

ok im done

ok so no im not related to Alabama but like my dad was dating Kylie who is Kourtney's little sister and Kourtney is with Alabamas and Landon's  dad Travis yk so like that's how ik her but im not blood related to her.

i met cora in pre-k and we became friends and our dads are too.

i just turned 15

ok so now that im done with my face and my hair im just going to leave it down i need to get dressed what should i go for cause since im going to New York and every time i go to New Torl from now on for a show i will always have blue hair for notti but if it's somewhere else i will do what ever color but i need a fit that will go with blue idkkkkkkkkk oh and my nails will be blue.

do like black cause it will go with anything

go blue and comfy

do like black comfy fit and blue shoes

your so pretty

thank you i bet your pretty too ok i may do like black comfy fit with blue shoes i like that ok imma pause this ill be right back.

ok what black fit should i wear.