paet 7

September 1, 2023

I woke up to my Alarm going off it was 5:30am i got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face then went to my vanity and did my skincare.

I took my bonnet off and fixed my hair a little bit then put it back tf on and put pimple patches on my pimples.

Then went to my closet and put some clothes on that looked batter.

the airport fit my bonnets black so it went good with the fit.

i then took my head phones Ipad and air pod pros off there chargers and put them in my carryon/baclpack and put all there chargers with them and i did almost forget my chains so i quickly put them in a bag then it was 5:50am almost 6:00am so i went down stairs and saw my dad.

"good morning baby you ready well be early"he said "yea"i said we put my stuff in the car and headed off to the airport.

TIME SKIP

i made it to the airport i had Subway and im drinking a nice drink from Starbucks just a pink drink.

it was timed to Board the plane we took off at 8:45 and i put my head phones on and slept.

i woke up we were in new york abt to land i got my stuff and was ready it was currently 1:30 and we were just landing so i texted ddot

my heart🫀

my heart🫀
just know landing abt to be on my way see you soon .

my heart🫀
ok im with DD,JAYKLICKIN,JSTAR,MY MOM,DDS MOM,MELZ,and AMIR.

i got off the plane and made my was through i then walked and got my bag and it was know 1:45 and i walked and saw ddot.

"YOOO THATS HERRRR KAMARIIII"dd screamed omfg bro i got closer and ran into ddots arms he picked me up and i put my legs around his torso.

"i missed you so muchhhhh"he said "i missed you more"i said and he was still holding me we staid like that for abt 5 mins.

"ok we get it we want to hug her too though"Jay said and ddot put my down and i hugged jay then dd then jstar then melz the amir then ddots mom then dds mom.

"ok let's go"dds mom said and we left.

@icyangel