part 10

October 2o, 2023

KAMARIS POV

i woke up and td i'm actually fully moving to New York all the stuff is there i just have to set it up and fly there.

i got on the plane and said my good byes then went on the plain and we left at 5pm and landed at 10pm and ddot picked me up.

"i can't wait can you"i asked "no im so excited"ddot said and i shaked my keys and we laughed and we pulled up by the street i got out and unlocked the door and i was in love "omg ddot i love it i cant wait for our baby girl or boy to be crawling around here"i said crying.

"mami what cry"ddot asked picking me up locking the door and taking us to the couch and kept me in his lap.

"iii just thought you would be mad and know i have a house well it's my dads but i will live here and so will our baby"i said crying.

"yea but wanna make our relationship public cause we gonna have a baby or no"he asked "i think i should make another account and just has it as kamariwebster and have it private so i can post on it abt the baby when we tell friends and not worry abt fans and just have close people follow it and have my main icyangel for music and for when i want to just have when baby is public"i  said "and i think that's a good idea baby"he said and we went to then room and went to sleep.

CORAS POV

i lovr my best friend and when she told me she was moving my heart dropped but i didint tell her but the apartment across from her my dad got me and im not moving in till after school cause i still go to public school but i will decorate and rent if out till June 1, 2024 is when i will move in and i cant wait.

KAMARIS POV

i woke up and i got out of bed went to the bathroom got ready then i went and made breakfast and ddot woke up and hugged me from behind.

"good morning mami"ddot said kissing my neck "morning pa"i said handing him his plate of food.

"so are dd and jay and momma osama and them coming"i asked "yea i think it's Momma Osama, Jstar, Melz, Jay, and DD and Luh Tyler and keem but they won't come till later so just dds family."ddot said "ok the house is clean i just need to wipe the counters"i said getting up and wiping them.

"you so pretty"ddot said looking at me "aww thank you pa"i said going over and kissing him then we heard a nock.

(btw dd and them don't know she's pregnant also i forgot to add but the day after she told ddot she was pregnant he asked her to be his girl and she said yes)

"HELLO"i is as opening my door hugging them and letting them in "hey guys"ddot said

"i cant believe your living in New York"momma osama said (oh and ddots mom came) "hi mami"ddot said hugging his mom and i did too and hugged Jstar and his baby momma and daughter and Melz and her son Amir.

"so we have some news on why i moved to new york"i said and we were all sitting down "oooo"momma osama and melz said "KAMARIS HAVING MY BABYYYYYY"ddot yelled and i handed Momma Osama the pregnancy test and she passed it down "OMMGGGGG DID YOU KNOWWW"MOMMA OSAMA AKSED HAPPY TO DDOTS MOM "yea they told my not to long ago i think the same day as her dad and ddot found out"ddots mom said "immm so happy"melz said hugging me and so did amir "aaa Amir you've got so big you used to be so tiny i remember you as a cutie cutie baby"i said hugging him and kissing all over him and he gave out them cute little laughs and ddot watched with a smile.

"nooo wayyyyyyy bro my hearttttt"dd said hugging me after Amir and so did Jstars baby momma and his daughter then Jstar hugged me after he processed it and jay was still thinking "wh whatttt"jay said holding the test "what"i asked "your gonna have a BABY"he asked "yess jay is that bad"i asked "no but ur so grown know"jay said getting up and hugging me.